Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted to reduce your taxes.

youre welcome

You might want to look into that. His current plan will raise taxes for people with 3 or more children by cutting some exemptions/credits, the majority of single parent households and millions of middle class workers. The biggest cuts will go to...*drum roll* the rich! (Who would have guessed?!)

"For middle-income earners as a whole, the Trump proposals would cut taxes, even taking into account the increases on single-parent families. Those earning nearly $50,000 to about $83,000 -- the middle one-fifth -- would receive an average cut of $1,010, according to the Tax Policy Center. That would lift their after-tax incomes 1.8 percent.

By contrast, the wealthiest 1 percent -- those earning over $700,000 -- would enjoy a tax cut averaging nearly $215,000, boosting their after-tax incomes 13.5 percent. And the richest 0.1 percent -- those making above $3.7 million -- would receive a bonanza: An average tax cut exceeding $1 million."

You might want to look into that. His current plan will raise taxes for people with 3 or more children by cutting some exemptions/credits, the majority of single parent households and millions of middle class workers. The biggest cuts will go to...*drum roll* the rich! (Who would have guessed?!)

"For middle-income earners as a whole, the Trump proposals would cut taxes, even taking into account the increases on single-parent families. Those earning nearly $50,000 to about $83,000 -- the middle one-fifth -- would receive an average cut of $1,010, according to the Tax Policy Center. That would lift their after-tax incomes 1.8 percent.

By contrast, the wealthiest 1 percent -- those earning over $700,000 -- would enjoy a tax cut averaging nearly $215,000, boosting their after-tax incomes 13.5 percent. And the richest 0.1 percent -- those making above $3.7 million -- would receive a bonanza: An average tax cut exceeding $1 million."
MINE ARE CUT>>>ANOTHER WIN FOR ME>>>>TRUMP

MINE ARE CUT>>>ANOTHER WIN FOR ME>>>>TRUMP
Good for you... But so far, the experts are finding that his plan isn't going to do what he said it was going to do.

We will see how it all works out. I hope Trump does some good things. This isn't reality TV he's playing around with now.
I don't wish for him to fail.

Good for you... But so far, the experts are finding that his plan isn't going to do what he said it was going to do.

We will see how it all works out. I hope Trump does some good things. This isn't reality TV he's playing around with now.
GET ON BOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN>>>>

Trump says that flag burners should be fined, jailed or lose their citizenship.

1f0b488899967acd0f57d1c79d12f5a49cc0be8bd93045458d7c3c07389cb822.jpg

I guess Trump has finally found common ground with Clinton on something.

just so you know...

2% of a large number is bigger than 2% of a small number...

continue with your progtardedness

'the experts' ... the same ones who told your stupid arse c4 would be PotUS???

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
If Hillary would have won they would be demanding a triple recount of every vote in every state and calling the election rigged no matter what. Funny how that works, right?

You can't argue with the Republican debate team here. They'll just call you a libtard or donktard over and over and make no attempt at being logical human beings. If their dicks were big enough they would have "Republican" tattooed on them and whip it out and wave it about every chance they got. Instead, they come here and call everyone that doesn't agree with every word they say a stupid word of the week they found on the internet.
They're just that devoted to their "side" that nothing else matters. It's sad, really.
I make up my own jargon

I admit I do get a little smile when they spread about

I didn't lose anything. I'm not a party whore as you are. Both candidates sucked. We all lost.
well yeah both major party candidates were highly flawed. Same with the 'prominent minor' parties to be honest.

BUT your stupid libtarded arse wanted c4 to be PotUS cause you hate America and love moslums

well yeah both major party candidates were highly flawed. Same with the 'prominent minor' parties to be honest.

BUT your stupid libtarded arse wanted c4 to be PotUS cause you hate America and love moslums

Does anyone else imagine GoT as having an English accent and using sophisticated words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back