Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are some humorless mother****ers. I thought that was hilarious.
It was decent. But just pointing out that a lot of people are stupid enough to believe that DT will be ruling with an iron fist, taking no advice from anyone.
I am liking seeing Rudy Guiliani and Newt Gingrich in his inner circle.

I would be cool even with Sarah Palin, just not anything too important. Not National Energy, maybe National Parks.
sarah palin is qualified to be the person that charges people at the gate at a state park. she would qualify for that. Maybe Trump will be generous and give her a cool title for that. "State Park Admissions Administrator."

Last edited by a moderator:
ESPN encouraging athletes to boycott presidential visits under trump.

in other news, americans keep cutting the cord at record numbers and could careless about overpaid whiney athletes

ESPN encouraging athletes to boycott presidential visits under trump.

in other news, americans keep cutting the cord at record numbers and could careless about overpaid whiney athletes
ESPN can choke on a penis. Garbage channel. Their time of dominance is over, and their biggest names have already jumped ship. They can keep Stephen a Smith, though.

I would be cool even with Sarah Palin, just not anything too important. Not National Energy, maybe National Parks.
I met Bob Corker a few weeks back...I suspect he will be in there somewhere...

Smart men surround themselves with smarter people. Who the president is is less important than the people he surrounds himself with.

He's got generals as his military advisors. I'd be surprised if he oversteps his bounds with executive orders as much as Obama did.

Except he has said hes smarter then the generals... Knows more about ISIS then they do...

Except he has said hes smarter then the generals... Knows more about ISIS then they do...
Of course he's a crap talker. And arrogant. That much is obvious. Let's go through all the things that Obama said to get elected in 2008. Not pretty, either.

So glad he got rid of that patriot act. Freakin shill of a president.

If the purpose of Trump was for a change from the status quo, then why do you like seeing the same old mainstream Republicans in his circle?

Because those two are among the few good ones

Well we will disagree on that for sure. But I knew this would happen. All of the "anti-establishment" talk would be nothing more than that, just talk. When all is said and done it is going to be the same people and same ideas that have been around forever.

Well we will disagree on that for sure. But I knew this would happen. All of the "anti-establishment" talk would be nothing more than that, just talk. When all is said and done it is going to be the same people and same ideas that have been around forever.
Trollin, trollin, trollin.....

If the purpose of Trump was for a change from the status quo, then why do you like seeing the same old mainstream Republicans in his circle?
LOL

what jobs are they currently holding?

and Gingrich, in particular, is not a mainstream R

I like Newt and apparently so does The Donald. He would be in a GoT administration as well

Gingrich was booted from the establishment for being critical of W and the Neo Cons during the Iraq war.

Go an pretend all you want, whatever helps you rationalize

LOL

what jobs are they currently holding?

and Gingrich, in particular, is not a mainstream R

I like Newt and apparently so does The Donald. He would be in a GoT administration as well

lol. He was the speaker of the house and finished 2nd in the 2012 run. He is as mainstream republican as it gets.

I :bs:'d this but there is a plausible scenario where it could happen ....

Rs and sensible Ds join forces and pass veto proof laws to Trump. This would make Trump only able to do things that are clearly Presidential in nature. Nominating judges, appointing people ect... I would not like seeing this but I could see it happening

Gingrich was booted from the establishment for being critical of W and the Neo Cons during the Iraq war.

Go an pretend all you want, whatever helps you rationalize

This is completely untrue. He resigned because the Republicans lost a lot of seats in the House during his time as speaker, and the Republicans blamed him because he kept pushing the Lewinski-Clinton thing. He resigned in 99 before Bush had even been nominated, much less won the presidency. It had nothing what so ever to do with Iraq. In fact, he is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and was in favor of the Iraq war. You just completely made that up.

lol. He was the speaker of the house and finished 2nd in the 2012 run. He is as mainstream republican as it gets.

So by that logic Bernie Sanders would be an establishment Democrat now

This is completely untrue. He resigned because the Republicans lost a lot of seats in the House during his time as speaker, and the Republicans blamed him because he kept pushing the Lewinski-Clinton thing. It had nothing what so ever to do with Iraq. In fact, he is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and was in favor of the Iraq war. You just completely made that up.

You're pretending again, here is what I said:

You are the one making things up

In the Iraq War, Gingrich was with Obama, Clinton and Reid - The Washington Post

Gingrich Criticizes President On Iraq War and Wiretapping - The New York Sun

@dg1979us

do you even believe half the stuff you type?

i told you 6 months ago that bernie economic voters would win the election for Trump

i told you that if youre so sure im wrong, you should have bet the mortgage on hillary

it was alot more than talk. people got off thier asses and voted. im no genius tho, it takes a 5 grade education to read a polling sheet and see that democrats were being oversampled.

So by that logic Bernie Sanders would be an establishment Democrat now

You're pretending again, here is what I said:

You are the one making things up

In the Iraq War, Gingrich was with Obama, Clinton and Reid - The Washington Post

Gingrich Criticizes President On Iraq War and Wiretapping - The New York Sun

He was a pundit at this point. He wasn't kicked out of the "establishment" as you say. He was a pundit on Fox News for years, which is basically the Republican Establishment news channel. Just because he didn't agree with everything Bush did doesn't mean he isn't establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back