Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newt Gingrich - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies
So this is the anti-Establishment Republican ideals we have heard so much about? Not only Pro Iraq, but actually an advisor to the Iraqi Liberation Committee and was invited under Bush to serve Pentagon Defense Policy Board. Not to mention a member of prominent Republican Think Tanks like the Hoover Institute and Heritage foundation. He also at one point called for regime change in Iran and north korea. Anti-establishment indeed.
TRUMP....."elections have consequences..."barry/jimmy

Too bad Vice has let their website become BuzzFeed... The network and docs are still tops though.

I mean.... If like watching fat Eastern European rappers smoke weed and eat weird ****

It was great back then. You should listen to what is on that video, it is classic. It is a mashup of clips of him on Joe Rogan and him on this snooty feminist radio show.

I have to give the feminist credit for having him on and talking to him. She just sits there trying not to overreact to him, talking all quiet and polite. It is great.

The anti-Neocon who is surrounding himself with neocon's lol, whatever you say.

Fantasyland

Trump ran against the Bush neocon agenda back in th............

why do I even bother, you are just going to pretend differently anyway

I guess that is how you rationalize defending neocon Hillary

1478671169365.png

iXbtMUUh.png

actual 2016 PoTUS county vote

LOL

and also I would like to point out the number of shyts given about the Eurabians or anyone else ...

that reminds me is The Donald gonna get a Nobel prize for existing like uncle barry did ?

Eurabians planning on throwing parades for The Donald and his Eurabian wife?

Fantasyland

Trump ran against the Bush neocon agenda back in th............

why do I even bother, you are just going to pretend differently anyway

I guess that is how you rationalize defending neocon Hillary

lol. So let me get this straight, the anti-establishment the Trump people talked about all along referred to the likes of Newt, Rudy, Christie, Pence etc etc? All 4 neocons btw, though Trump is apparently anti-neocon. You cant be serious. And I am unsure why you think he ran against Bush's agenda. For some reason you pretend (which you have done a lot) that Trump ran on anti-war campaign which quite simply isn't true.

lol. So let me get this straight, the anti-establishment the Trump people talked about all along referred to the likes of Newt, Rudy, Christie, Pence etc etc? All 4 neocons btw, though Trump is apparently anti-neocon. You cant be serious. And I am unsure why you think he ran against Bush's agenda. For some reason you pretend (which you have done a lot) that Trump ran on anti-war campaign which quite simply isn't true.

You have no idea what a neocon is, or are pretending again

You can't get your head out of the whole Democrat-Republican thing. You think Republican equals neocon and Democrat equals anti-establishment. You are brainwashed.

You have no idea what a neocon is, or are pretending again

You can't get your head out of the whole Democrat-Republican thing. You think Republican equals neocon and Democrat equals anti-establishment. You are brainwashed.

I haven't said anything about Democrats being anti-establishment, you are making things up again. Obviously the Democratic and Republican parties are establishment parties, I don't think anyone in their right mind would argue this. There might be members of each who you can consider anti-establishment, I think Ron Paul or someone along those lines would be considered that on the Republican side. But you cant possibly try to tell me that Newt, Rudy, Christie, Pence, etc are anti establishment Republicans. That is pure nonsense. And yes, each and every one of them is a neo-con who were pro Iraq war and in at least come cases such as Newt, were actually pushing for war with Iran too.

and BTW, Newt was Sheldon Adelson's candidate in the 2012 primaries, because you know, he was so anti-establishment he was attractive to the one of the very top Republican donors.

I haven't said anything about Democrats being anti-establishment, you are making things up again. Obviously the Democratic and Republican parties are establishment parties, I don't think anyone in their right mind would argue this. There might be members of each who you can consider anti-establishment, I think Ron Paul or someone along those lines would be considered that on the Republican side. But you cant possibly try to tell me that Newt, Rudy, Christie, Pence, etc are anti establishment Republicans. That is pure nonsense. And yes, each and every one of them is a neo-con who were pro Iraq war and in at least come cases such as Newt, were actually pushing for war with Iran too.

and BTW, Newt was Sheldon Adelson's candidate in the 2012 primaries, because you know, he was so anti-establishment he was attractive to the one of the very top Republican donors.

You should sign on to the campaign team for Chelsea Clinton's inevitable Senate run. You would make an excellent spin doctor.

Explain the spin? Tell me what I said that is wrong.
  1. Hillary is a neocon -- she wanted a Bush style conquest of Syria on behalf of big oil which; as did Jeb Bush
  2. Trump campaigned against the Bush neocon agenda in the primary, including the conquest of Syria -- he wants to knock ISIS out, not colonize Syria
  3. Most of the Bush political machine opposed Trump, many supported Hillary
  4. Trump and the people around him are not part of the Bush or Clinton establishment, that is the establishment
  5. Pence went against several Bush policies in the house and made his name outside Washington
  6. Gingrich was a part of the establishment but left it -- I have shown this, if you cannot see it then you are ignoring it
  7. Gingrich was marginalized by corporate money in 2012 because he wanted to cut spending -- that is why the establishment pushed Romney instead
  8. Christie and Giuliani are Washington outsiders

You want it to be one way, but it isn't

Even Cenk Uyger sees it

1. Hillary is a neocon -- she wanted a Bush style conquest of Syria on behalf of big oil which; as did Jeb Bush
  2. Trump campaigned against the Bush neocon agenda in the primary, including the conquest of Syria -- he wants to knock ISIS out, not colonize Syria
  3. Most of the Bush political machine opposed Trump, many supported Hillary
  4. Trump and the people around him are not part of the Bush or Clinton establishment, that is the establishment
  5. Pence went against several Bush policies in the house and made his name outside Washington
  6. Gingrich was a part of the establishment but left it -- I have shown this, if you cannot see it then you are ignoring it
  7. Gingrich was marginalized by corporate money in 2012 because he wanted to cut spending -- that is why the establishment pushed Romney instead
  8. Christie and Giuliani are Washington outsiders
You want it to be one way, but it isn't

Even Cenk Uyger sees it

I didnt say anything about HIllary, so I am not sure why you are even bringing her up. Her foreign policy is the thing about her I always criticized. But, Hillary having a bad foreign policy doesnt automatically mean Trump's is going to be good. The reality, is that Trump ran an extremely vague campaign, so you dont know what his FP ideas are. The easiest way to tell how a president plans on governing is by who he surrounds himself with, and he has surrounded himself with very hawkish people.

Sheldon Adelson is one of the top Republican donors every campaign, and he backed Gingrich in 2012 giving him millions upon millions of dollars. Trying to act like Gingrich isnt establishment or was marginalized by corporate money when that was his primary means of fundraising is borderline hilarious.

Christie worked under Bush as a district attorney and worked on both Bush and Bush Sr. campaigns, so this idea he is a Washington outsider is nonsense. He is also the governor of a state, so quite a stretch to make him out to be anti-establishment.

ANd Rudy has never worked in Washington, but again, he was a guy who spoke at the 04 Convention supporting Bush, and was also a top candidate for director of Homeland Security and had a close relationship with Bush. So again, hardly an anti-establishment Republican.

Immigration | Donald J Trump for President

for you libtards:

"Donald J. Trump’s 10 Point Plan to Put America First

1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border

2. End catch-and-release.

3. Move criminal aliens out day one.

4. End sanctuary cities.

5. Immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties. All immigration laws will be enforced.

6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur.

7. Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.

8. Ensure that a biometric entry-exit visa tracking system is fully implemented at all land, air, and sea ports.

9. Turn off the jobs and benefits magnet.

10. Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers."

6 looks to be the "Fuka you moslum!" part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back