Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dg1979us

do you even believe half the stuff you type?

i told you 6 months ago that bernie economic voters would win the election for Trump

i told you that if youre so sure im wrong, you should have bet the mortgage on hillary

it was alot more than talk. people got off thier asses and voted. im no genius tho, it takes a 5 grade education to read a polling sheet and see that democrats were being oversampled.

Huh? What are you talking about. Bernie didn't win anything for Trump. A lack of enthusiasm for Hillary and people staying home won it for Trump.

And what in the world does this have to do with Newt Gingrich or establishment Republicans?

He was a pundit at this point. He wasn't kicked out of the "establishment" as you say. He was a pundit on Fox News for years, which is basically the Republican Establishment news channel. Just because he didn't agree with everything Bush did doesn't mean he isn't establishment.

He was outside the establishment for going against Bush and the establishment on several issues; including the biggest one for them.

Huh? What are you talking about. Bernie didn't win anything for Trump. A lack of enthusiasm for Hillary and people staying home won it for Trump.

And what in the world does this have to do with Newt Gingrich or establishment Republicans?
1b7ab6.jpg

I so hope the Rs take this opportunity to be Rs and NOT try and win over any donks by being nice and accomodating to them the way W was. I was appaled by the Rs then and the donks showed their appreciation by abusing W every opportunity and to this day abusing W at every opportunity .

Be Rs and own it!

I'd like to point out that this cartoon is supposed to be anti-Trump yet all the positives ratings here so far are from Trump fans.

Perhaps another sign the MSM is out of touch?

i thought it was fucking hilarious

they were trying to insult huh? backfired miserably

I'd like to point out that this cartoon is supposed to be anti-Trump yet all the positives ratings here so far are from Trump fans.

Perhaps another sign the MSM is out of touch?

And FWIW I have never seen a thin person drinking a Diet Coke either

Sounds like something @Tennessy XO would say

Thin people do not drink diet drinks unless it is with vodka.

Artificial sweeteners are cancerous.

I'd never drink a diet coke.

Fat people who wish they were skinny drink them.

I have a fat friend who drinks like a case of Coke Zero a week. Pretty sure his tumors will have tumors.

Newt Gingrich - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies
So this is the anti-Establishment Republican ideals we have heard so much about? Not only Pro Iraq, but actually an advisor to the Iraqi Liberation Committee and was invited under Bush to serve Pentagon Defense Policy Board. Not to mention a member of prominent Republican Think Tanks like the Hoover Institute and Heritage foundation. He also at one point called for regime change in Iran and north korea. Anti-establishment indeed.

He is actually one of the founders of VICE.

Keep going, it gets a lot better. He tortures that poor feminist lol.

Too bad Vice has let their website become BuzzFeed... The network and docs are still tops though.

I mean.... If like watching fat Eastern European rappers smoke weed and eat weird shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back