Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

this is pretty real good stuff

I did not even know Donald J. Trump had a contract with American Voters. Looking forward to implementation. Especially the tossing the illegals back to their shytholes. F those illegals RITP!

end_corruption_contract_FB_1200x1200_103116.jpg

CHECK!

c4 = HISTORY

And I also want to point out. Being establishment or anti-establishment has nothing to do with whether or not someone has worked in DC before. Everyone is a new comer to DC at some point, but that doesnt mean everyone is anti establishment. (anti)-establishment is about ideas, not about someones experience. A newcomer in DC who adopts establishment ideas isnt considered ant-establishment simply because they are a newcomer. Being anti-establishment means having ideas outside of the establishment.

lol. So let me get this straight, the anti-establishment the Trump people talked about all along referred to the likes of Newt, Rudy, Christie, Pence etc etc? All 4 neocons btw, though Trump is apparently anti-neocon. You cant be serious. And I am unsure why you think he ran against Bush's agenda. For some reason you pretend (which you have done a lot) that Trump ran on anti-war campaign which quite simply isn't true.
YOU LOST>>>>LMAO

I haven't said anything about Democrats being anti-establishment, you are making things up again. Obviously the Democratic and Republican parties are establishment parties, I don't think anyone in their right mind would argue this. There might be members of each who you can consider anti-establishment, I think Ron Paul or someone along those lines would be considered that on the Republican side. But you cant possibly try to tell me that Newt, Rudy, Christie, Pence, etc are anti establishment Republicans. That is pure nonsense. And yes, each and every one of them is a neo-con who were pro Iraq war and in at least come cases such as Newt, were actually pushing for war with Iran too.

and BTW, Newt was Sheldon Adelson's candidate in the 2012 primaries, because you know, he was so anti-establishment he was attractive to the one of the very top Republican donors.
YOU LOST.....LMAO

And I also want to point out. Being establishment or anti-establishment has nothing to do with whether or not someone has worked in DC before. Everyone is a new comer to DC at some point, but that doesnt mean everyone is anti establishment. (anti)-establishment is about ideas, not about someones experience. A newcomer in DC who adopts establishment ideas isnt considered ant-establishment simply because they are a newcomer. Being anti-establishment means having ideas outside of the establishment.
YOU LOST....LMAO

Yes they do. And this election appears to throw us right back into Neocon land which was apparently the anti-establishment we heard about all along.

You can ask anyone on this board....

back in 2008-2009

I gave Barack a chance. I didn't vote for him, but I at least gave him a chance. He made some halfway decent promises in 2008, but never followed through on the ones that mattered the most to me.

He blew it... But I gave him a chance. I took a lot of heat for it too.

We're 1 day in President-Elect Trump's tenure.

Are you willing do the same? Give President-Elect Trump a chance.

If he turns into a globalist, I'll be the first person here bashing him.

back in 2008-2009

I gave Barack a chance. I didn't vote for him, but I at least gave him a chance. He made some halfway decent promises in 2008, but never followed through on the ones that mattered the most to me.

well you will not be the only one!

my expectations are low, but The Donald totally controls them

1 Scalia-like Supremes
2 Executive Order Eras-O-Matic
3 continue to be The Donald, at the least keep making people use the middle initial

back in 2008-2009

You might have given him a chance but Republicans blocked everything he tried to do, lets be honest.

And look, I would love for Trump to end up being a great president. I live in this country too, so it does me absolutely no good if he is horrible and I can say "told ya so", because I would still be living in a country with a shitty president just like everyone else. So yes, I 100% hope I end up being wrong about him. THat also doesnt mean I cant be critical of him or express my doubts. And my first issue, is that I dont trust the people he is surrounding himself with for anything.

You might have given him a chance but Republicans blocked everything he tried to do, lets be honest.

And look, I would love for Trump to end up being a great president. I live in this country too, so it does me absolutely no good if he is horrible and I can say "told ya so", because I would still be living in a country with a ****** president just like everyone else. So yes, I 100% hope I end up being wrong about him. THat also doesnt mean I cant be critical of him or express my doubts. And my first issue, is that I dont trust the people he is surrounding himself with for anything.

I'm not the biggest fan of Newt Gingrich, Rudy G, Chris Christie etc.

Alex Jones has bashed those guys for years

You also forget that the guy in charge is Donald J Trump.

He's been known to fire a few people in his heyday.

I don't think he's gone soft in his old age.

If they F up, I'm sure he'll bring someone in to get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back