Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have given him a chance but Republicans blocked everything he tried to do, lets be honest.

And look, I would love for Trump to end up being a great president. I live in this country too, so it does me absolutely no good if he is horrible and I can say "told ya so", because I would still be living in a country with a ****** president just like everyone else. So yes, I 100% hope I end up being wrong about him. THat also doesnt mean I cant be critical of him or express my doubts. And my first issue, is that I dont trust the people he is surrounding himself with for anything.

I did not realize YOUR approval was needed for The Donald to measure the drapes...

how many closet moslums will be in The Donalds cabinet?

exactly.

uncle barry is a moslum loving hate America first LAME Fing Duck - 70 more days you commie PoS b*stard! and F you and your commie supporters RITP!

and c4 kept a pet horse face moslum for cryin' out loud

I'm not the biggest fan of Newt Gingrich, Rudy G, Chris Christie etc.

Alex Jones has bashed those guys for years

You also forget that the guy in charge is Donald J Trump.

He's been known to fire a few people in his heyday.

I don't think he's gone soft in his old age.

If they F up, I'm sure he'll bring someone in to get the job done.

He is in charge but he also has absolutely no political experience. He is going to have to lean on people for a while at least (which every president obviously has a ton of advisors), and I just dont like the people it seems he is going to be leaning on.

Copy-of-Trump-with-Hooters-girlsf2.jpg

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably a photoshop but I dont care

He is in charge but he also has absolutely no political experience. He is going to have to lean on people for a while at least (which every president obviously has a ton of advisors), and I just dont like the people it seems he is going to be leaning on.
noted... not of any consequence but noted.

I did not realize YOUR approval was needed for The Donald to measure the drapes...

how many closet moslums will be in The Donalds cabinet?

exactly.

uncle barry is a moslum loving hate America first LAME Fing Duck - 70 more days you commie PoS b*stard! and F you and your commie supporters RITP!

and c4 kept a pet horse face moslum for cryin' out loud

I want to remove the word Obama from my vocabulary. We might as well have been presidentless for the past 8 years (maybe to past 28, if you want to honest)

Imagine if votes carried the same weight as your actual weight...

Hillary would have won in a landslideeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go to Hillary rally - see 240lb blue haired hildabeasts.

Go to Trump rally... see model material

I hope Trump makes Women Great Again.

Donald Trump admitted to not being the best dad - He was more involved with business deals...

He certainly did turnout some great kids...

You'd think one of them would be the black sheep. I guess that is Tiffany's role, although she is pretty accomplished academically.

Shes just not high profile like the other kids.

He doesn't hate Mexicans tho.

The wall to me isn't even about Mexicans. It's about jihadis using the porous border as a means to carry out attack.

If you have a continuous wall for 2,000 miles, you can monitor all of the activity above/below the ground and for hundreds of yards in each direction.

That tech has existed in oilfields for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back