Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the patriots not hold his rights if gronk does decide to return? I believe he was still under contract when he retired.
Yea, but they don't have the cap space for him and he could say that he is coming back but wont play for them and force them to trade or release him

He has options outside of football so i tend to think thatll keep him retired

He doesn't need to play anymore. He made some money, he paid for it with his body tho.

He also lost a ton of weight when he got off NFL supplements. Hed need to gain back over 20lbs to play TE again
Isnt he joining the WWE? Going to need to jump back on the 'supplements' if he is

Why does Bruce hate tight ends so much??

I can't imagine Brady would want to get rid of one of the most athletic young TE's in the game. I'm shocked that they would want to move on from him before he's even caught a ball from Brady.
Agreed. I have him in a GoTitans dynasty league and he had 1 solid injury, got hurt and hasn't been the same. But a big part is how they've been using him, or lack thereof. You'd think Brady would be all about the tandem of Brate/Howard.

What he should do and what he will do may not be the same. I'm sure he is feeling pretty good after sitting out and the idea of playing with Brady in a beach town without the emporer as his coach probably sounds nice.
Gronk is in the WWE now, didn't he just win WrestleMania or something? That seems to jive more with his personality IMO. Can't see him coming back to the NFL, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back