Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans by 10. Not ever really close.

Jerome Boger is officiating the game. If history is any indicator when this "guy" is reffing, then there's no way No Way possible that he'll allow the Titans to have any type of double digit lead. I've lost count on how many of our Touch Downs he's called back.
Seriously F**K this "guy" !!!

Super average QB with Woods (more suited for a #2 or #3) and NWI (#3 WR at best).. Shame on Burks for not being able to snag WR #1 or #2..

Let's hope and pray Henry is in beast mode or it will be a long year for this offense.
your awareness helps to rid the nfl of Downings Syndrome

Mcreary over Farley is interesting considering how little he played in the preseason. Basically no experience playing against NFL players in a game environment.
yet Titan fans, and probably all nfl fans, FORCED to purchase tickets to those nfl abortion games

This one will be a sleeper boys! Not even a good warm up for the rest of the season. Henry will end lives with his stiff arms this week. We will have to count his running yards in miles! I don’t see them scoring on our defense at all. We will play our 4th string most of the game!!! We will beat them so badly Lawerence Taylor will feel it!!!!!!!!!

Titans 1000
Giants 5

This one will be a sleeper boys! Not even a good warm up for the rest of the season. Henry will end lives with his stiff arms this week. We will have to count his running yards in miles! I don’t see them scoring on our defense at all. We will play our 4th string most of the game!!! We will beat them so badly Lawerence Taylor will feel it!!!!!!!!!

Titans 1000
Giants 5
YES!!! McFlare is in da House!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back