Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds we go 3-and-out our first drive?
What are the odds we go run, run, pass, punt?
What's the over/under on first downs in the first quarter? First half?

Anyone think the first play of the game will be a pass beyond 10 yards?
I'm hoping PA to Burkes immediately.

Odds are probably all in favor of what you’re saying but I believe the first play last year was PA. They at least tried it in the playoff game resulting in a pick. I’d rather fail on a rush att if giving that option.

Whatever it is, i better not see that god awful attempt of a bubble screen play we loved to run last year and failed at doing it every time

Odds are probably all in favor of what you’re saying but I believe the first play last year was PA. They at least tried it in the playoff game resulting in a pick. I’d rather fail on a rush att if giving that option.
They should just say we are running first play of the game, they can't stop it>

I always like the slip screen to a tight end to open the season because there is so much focus on our run game. It's an easy pass. And it makes them question what they are trying to do defensively out of the gate.

This play also allows our offensive line to do what they do best, miss blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always like the slip screen to a tight end to open the season because there is so much focus on our run game. It's an easy pass. And it makes them question what they are trying to do defensively out of the gate.

This play also allows our offensive line to do what they do best, miss blocks.
Theoretically I agree.
Success rate with the Titans on execution is where my doubts are for success of the play. I’d rather them do what I know they can execute, handoff to Henry, get the 3 yards and hopefully get one of those first down thingies on the first drive of the season.

I know, high expectations.

The Titans are capable of any outcome. Losing to the worst team in the league to horse-whipping the best team in the league. Ya just never know with our bunch what it will be from week to week. At the end of the day, we win more than we lose, but they sure provide the drama.

It'll almost definitely be a handoff to Henry.

If he gets positive yards out of the play, it'll get the fans going for sure.
That's the thing... it's usually a -2 to +1 play. Then on second and long, what do we do? Run for -1 to +2.

Let's hope we've adjusted and learned.

The Titans are capable of any outcome. Losing to the worst team in the league to horse-whipping the best team in the league. Ya just never know with our bunch what it will be from week to week. At the end of the day, we win more than we lose, but they sure provide the drama.
Drama! The Titan way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back