Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot WAIT to see us play down to the level of our competition, punt 9 times, and squeak out a 1 point win with a last second field goal against a depleted and talentless opponent. Only to beat the Bills by 20+ points next week. Titan up!

I cannot WAIT to see us play down to the level of our competition, punt 9 times, and squeak out a 1 point win with a last second field goal against a depleted and talentless opponent. Only to beat the Bills by 20+ points next week. Titan up!
I'll take 2-0 to start the season!

heatstroke will not be an issue today... guess that is good but it has rained last couple of days and again today. Field will be soaked but its supposed to shed this type normal rain easily

could rain during game ( like 20% chance ) but probably wont come down till game over. Temps will be high 70s so field will be about as good as it gets in september

heatstroke will not be an issue today... guess that is good but it has rained last couple of days and again today. Field will be soaked but its supposed to shed this type normal rain easily

could rain during game ( like 20% chance ) but probably wont come down till game over. Temps will be high 70s so field will be about as good as it gets in september
Sounds like football weather to me

Love watching the rain on the TV, but I'll be damned if it rains today since I'll be there. Looks super cloudy right now, but hopefully it holds up.

82 finna be drunk..

Giants declared EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE Azeez Ojulari, WR Darius Slayton, RB Antonio Williams, S Dane Belton, CB Justin Layne and OL Tyre Phillips inactive for Week 1 against the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back