Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow football to a T, and I honestly don't know Walker.

Let's just sit back and hope he suprises us.
He was an absolute beast at Florida State. 2nd round pick for Denver. Could be a sneaky FA steal if Vrabel can unleash his potential. Reports were he looked good in camp. Now he has to step up and prove it.

Biggest concern is the Titans offensive line. Bad group. Shocked they think Brewer is an NFL starting O-lineman. I don’t even think he’s a good backup. Big downgrade from Saffold to Brewer.

Biggest concern is the Titans offensive line. Bad group. Shocked they think Brewer is an NFL starting O-lineman. I don’t even think he’s a good backup. Big downgrade from Saffold to Brewer.
Selecting brewer over Radunz isn’t necessarily co-sign that brewer is “a starter” but he has started and has a couple games of ok play.
Between available funds and player availability, not sure how many other options were truly there.
RT is likely the bigger issue than either G spot. If I recall, fans turned on Davis late last year too.

Selecting brewer over Radunz isn’t necessarily co-sign that brewer is “a starter” but he has started and has a couple games of ok play.
Between available funds and player availability, not sure how many other options were truly there.
RT is likely the bigger issue than either G spot. If I recall, fans turned on Davis late last year too.
The entire line is an issue. Even Lewan can’t be depended on.

Last year we threw short of the sticks way too many times on third down. This has to change. And it felt like in spite of our success, we were behind the sticks all the time. I will be looking at those two things.

Now I expect sloppiness the first three to four games. Tonight was a prime example of how long it takes teams to shake off the rust when they skip the pre-season. Seven turnovers from the contenders no less. I hate that strategy to sit the pre-season to avoid injury. But it is what it is, so I will look the other way until week 4. But I hope to see an evolution in thought pattern as we shake out some rust.

There's no excuse for losing this game. Lots of NYG starters are out and they have a "QB" named Jones who wouldn't start for most Canadian football teams.

Titans should destroy them but considering the starters haven’t played I’d imagine they will be flat and it’ll be a much closer game than it should be

I really really really want to see KING HENRY one on one with Adoree Jackson.

I think you would see Jackson turn into one big turtle as he throws himself down to the turf rather than suffer the humiliation of eating a stiff arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back