Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Holy shit did that just happen?

Down 21-10 to winning? Damn.. Happiest man ever right now.. Time to finish off this alcohol with happinest while watching the Packers beat the Colts and the Chiefs beat the Raiders.

Great day to be a Titans fan.

weak troll attempt. Dude was going to score, boneheaded false start saved us.

Not a troll attempt ... you are just wrong. Penalties matter. The face mask penalty on King had nothing to do with play and Ravens scored on that drive. It’s a mistake by the team. Your take is just a bad looser mentality type take

I know everyone is excited about this win, but I’m thinking about the bigger picture, and our pass rush or lack of pass rush, really scares me moving forward.

I know everyone is excited about this win, but I’m thinking about the bigger picture, and our pass rush or lack of pass rush, really scares me moving forward.

Pash rush looked pretty good today.

I can guarantee you that we won't face a QB as fast as Lamar again this season.

Roberson and Landry are the real deal combo.

Man I hope we’re talking to CD84’s agent. Very gutsy performance. He never whined even when he was primarily a blocker.

I want him back so bad. I never hated CD84. He literally looked like an #1 WR today. If you give him the opportunity, he will make plays.

Pash rush looked pretty good today.

I can guarantee you that we won't face a QB as fast as Lamar again this season.

Roberson and Landry are the real deal combo.

I thought Roberson played pretty well as did Borders in the secondary.

At the same time, i thought Butler and Hooker had a lot of communication issues out there, especially on the Andrews TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back