Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never complain about beating the F@@king Ratbirds!

The offense finally started looking like their old selves at the tail end of the game. Let’s hope this is the beginning of a great year end push!

Not a troll attempt ... you are just wrong. Penalties matter. The face mask penalty on King had nothing to do with play and Ravens scored on that drive. It’s a mistake by the team. Your take is just a bad looser mentality type take

the false start was literally in the final seconds of the game...

the false start was literally in the final seconds of the game...
I know that. But you are assuming he scores from the 5 yard line when what you saw was everybody quitting on the play because they knew it was dead. You don’t know he would have scored. But my point still remains. Other teams make mistakes. It part of the game. Maybe he would have scored, but he didn’t. If the Titans lose twice to the Colts but still win the division because Rivers sucks against everyone else is that the Titans fault? If the Titans don’t get a shanked punt and a blocked punt last week they probably win that game. They didn’t. They lost. Can’t you just be happy about a HUGE win that almost guarantees the Titans a playoff spot?

This is going to be one of those fun evenings going back and reading the game day thread to check the ups and downs of this group watching the game in real time.

I don't want to start another thread, but why does it take nearly a month to clear "concussion protocol" for Humphries? get real with that garbage

i dont like ppl that pretend to be fans of the titans when they clearly arent

Lol Titans have been my team since they moved here, try again bud. I figured Lamar would have a field day against this defense, but they pulled it out. I still cheered for them all day.

I don't want to start another thread, but why does it take nearly a month to clear "concussion protocol" for Humphries? get real with that garbage
This post is garbage. We are talking about a human beings health. I guess they are keeping him out just to spite you ? Screw that ACL BS Lewan should be playing. Are you being serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back