Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the heck is A. Brewer? Played 100% on the OL. Listed as T but must of filled in for Saffold.

Overall I think our patch work OL played well. Thank goodness their DL was banged up also, but I still thought it could get ugly.

Just another UDFA who stepped up and played well this week. PK is gonna be pissed.

Man I hope we’re talking to CD84’s agent. Very gutsy performance. He never whined even when he was primarily a blocker.

I want him back so bad. I never hated CD84. He literally looked like an #1 WR today. If you give him the opportunity, he will make plays.

Hope so, but I have a feeling he'll be a Packer next year. Maybe a Patriot. That's gonna sting, but I'll be happy for him.

I've watched a lot of football over the last 45 years, but I just don't understand this one. Can someone please explain it?
2nd quarter, Baltimore had the ball at the 8. They lined up in shotgun, the play was kinda busted-looking and we tackled Jackson for a 3 yard loss, but it wasn't counted as a sack. They counted it as a -3 yard run for Jackson. He was still in the pocket, didn't hand off, didn't pass, and we tackled him behind the LOS for a loss. #93 (Tart, I think) got to him first and tripped him up and was finished up by a couple others.

I've watched a lot of football over the last 45 years, but I just don't understand this one. Can someone please explain it?
2nd quarter, Baltimore had the ball at the 8. They lined up in shotgun, the play was kinda busted-looking and we tackled Jackson for a 3 yard loss, but it wasn't counted as a sack. They counted it as a -3 yard run for Jackson. He was still in the pocket, didn't hand off, didn't pass, and we tackled him behind the LOS for a loss. #93 (Tart, I think) got to him first and tripped him up and was finished up by a couple others.
Jackson is a RB

Hopefully they make the playoffs so we can really stick it to them hoes

By messing with the ESPN playoff machine if we win the division we probably get them at home. That would be a hoot. But if the Steelers rest people in that last game against the Browns and the Browns win the Ravens will be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back