Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone from Ohio a Titans fan?

I don't pay attention to your posts at all, but how does someone like you become a Titans fan? I'm curious.
Is someone from Georgia a Titans fan?

I don't pay attention to your posts at all, but how does someone like you become a Titans fan? I'm curious.

This post is garbage. We are talking about a human beings health. I guess they are keeping him out just to spite you ? Screw that ACL BS Lewan should be playing. Are you being serious?
i'm talking about NFL protocol, nothing against him.. I know the NFL is the one keeping him out

i just don't understand why they take him out for a fucking month over a "concussion".. if it's a neck injury, then they should say as much

i'm talking about NFL protocol, nothing against him.. I know the NFL is the one keeping him out

i just don't understand why they take him out for a ****ing month over a "concussion".. if it's a neck injury, then they should say as much

He could be having mild to severe post concussion symptoms. Concussion are no joke and the Titans should take their time with Hump and not rush him back.

Who the heck is A. Brewer? Played 100% on the OL. Listed as T but must of filled in for Saffold.

Overall I think our patch work OL played well. Thank goodness their DL was banged up also, but I still thought it could get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back