Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The type of game that if any player is slightly dinged up in any way you give them the day off and have them ready to go against the Patriots.

I wouldn't care if we won this 21-20 with backups playing. Just get through this game injury free.

Highly doubt we'll show our hands this game and will probably play super vanilla on both sides of the ball.

Titans 27 Texans 13

Agree with most everything here, but why play vanilla? Pretty sure there is enough tape on us for anyone aside from this game.

Agree with most everything here, but why play vanilla? Pretty sure there is enough tape on us for anyone aside from this game.

I just don't expect we'll see anything like Peterson in the wildcat handing it off to Tannehill. We'll run just a pretty basic offense without trying to get cute in any way. The gameplan will probably be a conservative approach to get through this game without injuries.

Run the ball early and often. This is the game we need to get the running game going to see what we got. Against the Rams it was their first game in a long time and last week was against the #1 run defense. So this should be the game the running game looks up to par.

Anyone coming back from IR is a welcomed thing for sure
We are slowly healing up. The OL will gel and get better. Foreman is good. The WR depth has actually been really good. Our defense is really playing well, even without Dupree, Evans, and Long(they should be back fairly soon as they aren't on IR). The secondary is healthy. Hopefully, we can get henry back. Does anybody know if it's possible to get our rookie DL/OLB back?

We are slowly healing up. The OL will gel and get better. Foreman is good. The WR depth has actually been really good. Our defense is really playing well, even without Dupree, Evans, and Long(they should be back fairly soon as they aren't on IR). The secondary is healthy. Hopefully, we can get henry back. Does anybody know if it's possible to get our rookie DL/OLB back?
Weaver is out for the season unfortunately. Yeah him and Farley missing their rookie years is a big bummer. I think they’ll be big contributors next year though.

cow.jpg

Roberson will be back on IR within 2 weeks. The way our interior defensive line is playing, Roberson could've actually been quite successful this year.
Why would he go back on ir?
Man that's not as exciting as

Julio Jones designated to return from IR
Derrick Henry designated to return from IR
David Long returns
I'd keep long out against the cows. Need as many healthy bodies as possible for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back