Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't expect we'll see anything like Peterson in the wildcat handing it off to Tannehill. We'll run just a pretty basic offense without trying to get cute in any way. The gameplan will probably be a conservative approach to get through this game without injuries.

Run the ball early and often. This is the game we need to get the running game going to see what we got. Against the Rams it was their first game in a long time and last week was against the #1 run defense. So this should be the game the running game looks up to par.

Yeah, I get it not revealing anything new. But I think we will pretty much see what we have been seeing and do what it takes to win. If that is pound the rock we do that.

Man that's not as exciting as

Julio Jones designated to return from IR
Derrick Henry designated to return from IR
David Long returns
What are you talking about?!! All Hudson does is catch first downs.
66% of his catches are for a big first.

another way to explain the same is 2 of his 3 career catches were for a first.

I hope the sarcasm was laid out there thick enough to pick up.

cow.jpg
He nose something.

We better come out and stomp the lowly Cows. Texans are the absolute worst team in the league.

We should not struggle to pull out a win here, let alone lay an egg and have another Jets type showing. I want to see a dominant win! The current number one seed in the AFC shouldn’t even break a sweat to put these bums away!

Im amazed that the team has gone this long with the injury issues we've had but at some point our sputtering offense is going to cause us to lose a game qe should win. This would be a good game to get the offense to start gelling.

I hope we commit to Foreman early and save AD for the goal line.

Defense can't win every game. Offense has to step up or the Titans are going to start dropping these close games.

With no Henry to run out the clock, the Titans can't afford to sputter along hoping to have the lead towards the end of the game.

I know wins are wins but it doesn't feel like this team should be 7-2 and being picked #1-#2 in power rankings.

I hope Vrable is making the team watch the Jags game where they beat the Bills. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. No “easy” games in the NFL.
I hope our team comes out fired up and get a big lead early so we can rest some starters. If we don’t have 3 sacks by halftime against their backup Oline, Vrabes better light em up before the third.

Defense can't win every game. Offense has to step up or the Titans are going to start dropping these close games.

With no Henry to run out the clock, the Titans can't afford to sputter along hoping to have the lead towards the end of the game.

I know wins are wins but it doesn't feel like this team should be 7-2 and being picked #1-#2 in power rankings.
I agree… they should be 8-2

Im amazed that the team has gone this long with the injury issues we've had but at some point our sputtering offense is going to cause us to lose a game qe should win. This would be a good game to get the offense to start gelling.

I hope we commit to Foreman early and save AD for the goal line.

Are they calling him AD or AP?

This feels like the Jets game to me, almost. We can't just go in and think we are going to win because they are the Texans and only have 1 win. Hopefully the Jets game was a teaching point for Vrabel and co.

We are so close to the #1 seed and a bye, we have to win the games that we should. I think we can still lose 2 games (NE and PITT maybe?) and still get the #1 seed. An extra bye week would be HUGE, especially if it gives our beaten up team another week to rest and gives Henry a chance to return.

This feels like the Jets game to me, almost. We can't just go in and think we are going to win because they are the Texans and only have 1 win. Hopefully the Jets game was a teaching point for Vrabel and co.

We are so close to the #1 seed and a bye, we have to win the games that we should. I think we can still lose 2 games (NE and PITT maybe?) and still get the #1 seed. An extra bye week would be HUGE, especially if it gives our beaten up team another week to rest and gives Henry a chance to return.
If this team is even remotely thinking about anything but winning, whether it's Houston or GB, they don't deserve to win...if the staff or players didn't learn from the Jets game, they don't deserve to win

not as worried about PITT with Rudolph plying qb.
But definitely worried about the Titans coming out flat this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back