Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So compared to our initial depth chart.....we have our 4th and 5th string RBs in Foreman and Peterson, we are without our #2,3,4 WRs, without our #1 FB and without our starting TE and without our starting RG....this is a MASH UNIT

Talk on Nashville Radio has been about what nickname our front 4 on defense should have and maybe MASH UNIT is a good nickname for them.
All makes me nervous even if it is against the bottom dwelling Texans.

Holy crap people we are 8-2.
Playoffs are looking pretty good, we'll get Henry and Julio back healthy...things are good!
Enjoy it regardless of who's playing

Colts aren’t winning the division.
No your right but if you look at what teams we had to go through we're fucking lucky to where we have got to after injuries. 6 playoff teams in the 1st 10 games 1 of which we played twice now Houston had a bye last week and pats played on Thursday means they get like 10 days to prepare in our 1st 12 games. Surely that's not right.

No your right but if you look at what teams we had to go through we're ****ing lucky to where we have got to after injuries. 6 playoff teams in the 1st 10 games 1 of which we played twice now Houston had a bye last week and pats played on Thursday means they get like 10 days to prepare in our 1st 12 games. Surely that's not right.
damn... its not like the league hasnt done this to all the small market teams but this is excessive although the level of opponent does even out over the course of the season

Why are yall scared of the pats? They aren't good, we have the best team in the afc rn. F the pats and the rest of the schedule. We need our team to not drop more than 2 games and get healthy for the playoffs. That's it. Our staff has guys stepping up like we've never seen as titans fans. Julio out, Henry out, who cares for now as long as they here for the playoffs.
And the Titans did this all season with players from the practice squad and off the street, think about that for a second.

Sorry, but the Patriots are not a great team. Look at their schedule, they basically lost to every good team they’ve played and started the season 2-4. Before the Browns game the Patriots were 4-4, they gave a beat down to an inconsistent Browns team and shut down an awful Falcons team with a washed up 36yr old QB with no weapons. Whoop-de-do.

And the Titans did this all season with players from the practice squad and off the street, think about that for a second.

Sorry, but the Patriots are not a great team. Look at their schedule, they basically lost to every good team they’ve played and started the season 2-4. Before the Browns game the Patriots were 4-4, they gave a beat down to an inconsistent Browns team and shut down an awful Falcons team with a washed up 36yr old QB with no weapons. Whoop-de-do.

Given our injuries, I wouldn't want to be playing New England this Sunday. I barely want to pay Houston with this list of missing players.

Saving Evans and mabin for Pats since both are practicing? Glad Landry wasn't ruled out. Need him. So glad big jeff isn't out. Just get this game and one of Patriots and pitt and we should walk into the first seed. Just get as many guys healthy to the bye week as possible. The bye will help us greatly.
You nailed it brother. I've felt like the scheduling was done to improve the colts chances of winning the div.
All it's done is make our team tougher ...
This team is absolutely tough as hell. Vrabel, downing, and Bowen catch a lot of flack, but from 1 to like 76(we've played that many guys...) we're a pretty well coached team. We are 8-2 and have needed more bodies than any team in the league.

No Evans and Long mean we’ll see the Jayon/Rice combo again. Rookies getting a lot of play. Played really well against the Saints.
No Swaim means we should get to see more Pruitt which I am STOKED about.
No Dupree makes me think Autry moves outside and Tart/Murch/Naquan play inside. Maybe we will see Roberson make his debut?! Ola get the start?
No McNichols means a full on AP vs. Foreman battle. Should be fun to watch.
No Davis means Brewer gets the start. Hope he plays well. Radunz will be active.
Man that’s a lot of starters out.

No Evans and Long mean we’ll see the Jayon/Rice combo again. Rookies getting a lot of play. Played really well against the Saints.
No Swaim means we should get to see more Pruitt which I am STOKED about.
No Dupree makes me think Autry moves outside and Tart/Murch/Naquan play inside. Maybe we will see Roberson make his debut?! Ola get the start?
No McNichols means a full on AP vs. Foreman battle. Should be fun to watch.
No Davis means Brewer gets the start. Hope he plays well. Radunz will be active.
Man that’s a lot of starters out.
And now Dupree is on injured reserve

We could push Derrick Henry in a wheel chair and still have over 300 rushing yards on these bums. Look for David Carr’s ghost getting sacked over 20 times. This Texans team is Bad with a capital suck. Another blowout in the Titans win column in this one boys. We will beat them so badly George Bush will feel it!!!!!

Titans 333
Texans will get sacked more than they score!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back