Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop!!! They are not coming out flat or it's not a trap game, we may not be playing great but we will be prepared for the Texans...we will win this one

If the offense comes out and moves the ball and does well I feel like it will be one of those games were we jump out a 28-3 lead, and the Texans slowly come back but time runs out. If the offense is flat, then we will see a game like how it was with the Saints.

Looks like it'll be raining Sunday. I expect a low-scoring, field position type of game. In honor of Fisher being inducted into the Ring of Honor, the Titans win with a field goal late.

Seriously, take care of the football and the Titans should take care of business.

Looks like it'll be raining Sunday. I expect a low-scoring, field position type of game. In honor of Fisher being inducted into the Ring of Honor, the Titans win with a field goal late.

Seriously, take care of the football and the Titans should take care of business.
This is the way

Why are yall scared of the pats? They aren't good, we have the best team in the afc rn. F the pats and the rest of the schedule. We need our team to not drop more than 2 games and get healthy for the playoffs. That's it. Our staff has guys stepping up like we've never seen as titans fans. Julio out, Henry out, who cares for now as long as they here for the playoffs.

aint nobody askerd of evil empire...

talking about them cause they going phoenix according to msm so Titans gonna have to smother them in their crib

Any1 else feel we've been setup to fail with this schedule. We've played playoff teams 7 - 8 times in 10 games and our next 2 are against teams who are coming off a bye or extended training as coming off from prime time. Someone trying to write off our season before the final 3rd.

Any1 else feel we've been setup to fail with this schedule. We've played playoff teams 7 - 8 times in 10 games and our next 2 are against teams who are coming off a bye or extended training as coming off from prime time. Someone trying to write off our season before the final 3rd.

You nailed it brother. I've felt like the scheduling was done to improve the colts chances of winning the div.
All it's done is make our team tougher ...

So compared to our initial depth chart.....we have our 4th and 5th string RBs in Foreman and Peterson, we are without our #2,3,4 WRs, without our #1 FB and without our starting TE and without our starting RG....this is a MASH UNIT

Talk on Nashville Radio has been about what nickname our front 4 on defense should have and maybe MASH UNIT is a good nickname for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back