Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is embarrassing on multiple levels. Out coached and outplayed. A bunch of pretenders that will be 1 and done come playoff time

Crazy what one cute play can do to the morale of a team.

That cute play was the Nate Brewer throw on 3rd and 1. You have the best RB in the NFL and we go all cute?

At least we made the score look pretty and smelling good. 38-7 at the half is a complete joke.

Anyone who's been watching the Titans for any reasonable amount of time knew this was a trap game. I still think we're a better team but that was absolutely embarrassing. Props to the team for fighting back. The team and the staff have proven they can bounce back from results like this.

Typical Titans, is it sad that I expected this to happen. Why we can’t win the games to allow us to have cushion on teams behind us especial divisional teams baffles me.

Yep, and yet, I’m not surprised for some reason. Houston came close to keeping the equilibrium but couldn’t pull it off.

They were about to take the lead and bad snap/ Watson fumble. Watson sat on the sidelines and looked to be crying after the game. Truly a horrible ending to that game.

Week 13 and we still vrabel still hasn't figured out what his problem is on defense. What a massive drop from last year. Dont get how he can't figure out what is wrong with this defence when it so blatantly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back