Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

No **** sherlock.

Maybe having the corners playing 10 yards off the LOS and rushing only 3/4 isn't a recipe for success?

Same ole BS.. This has been visible this whole season and will be visible the rest of the season.

If Vrable can't see this, then he doesn't need to be our HC.

I love Vrable, but damn he's been super clueless this whole year when it comes to defense.

Fire up the off-season threads!

If we make the playoffs... 1 and done.

This defense has been questionable since Week 2.

It’s actually almost impossible for them not to make the playoffs. They would have to lose out. That isn’t happening. You would have said they were 1 and done last seasons too. So chill. Defense sucks. This isn’t new. This Titans team shouldn’t be deferring kickoff. They should take the ball first and set the tone on offense,

Same ole BS.. This has been visible this whole season and will be visible the rest of the season.

I love Vrable, but damn he's been super clueless this whole year when it comes to defense.

I doubt it. He knows what’s wrong. Why anyone ever takes anything said in the presser seriously is beyond me.

Shame what happened in Texans game they had the colts beat. I still think we should win the division and we had chances today to come back and win this one. We were not ready to play and our defense is awful, if adoree does not return and we do not blitz we are done. The jags are no joke they are playing hard every week

You don't throw to a lineman being cute on 3 and 1 when you have Henry. Henry ran like a little girl today. On 4-1 he is so weak he can't even fall forward knowing he needed 1 yard. On the two point conversation, goes down instantly after being two hand touched. On one yard plays put someone else in there who will actually run for 1 yard and not try every play to go for a homerun...

The defensive problems are so simple if we just had a defensive coordinator. We cannot generate any pressure on the QB with our line. Our line is very weak and can barely stop the run. Our line is also very stupid and never see a screen pass coming nor do our defensive ends contain the outside. Our LBs are constantly out of position and always missing tackles. Our defensive backs are always 10 yards off the receiver so they can do whatever they want. We generate no pressure on the QB and cannot lock down anyone with our CBs. We threw away alot of money and have nothing to show for it

GM needs to be fired. We have a first round pick that hasn't played a snap and should be cut. We have 2 free agents that couldn't even make thru a few games are now out. Screw Adore, if he was that hurt then he should have surgery. Get rid of these little weak non-football players: Raymond, Batson, Humpries, etc....These jokes can't catch, can't take a hit, and can't return punts or kickoffs. Hump is good for 2 catches a game then gets a concussion or hurt. Waste of money and needs to go sell flowers. Titans = small weak players. This is why the Ol and DL are the weakest in the league. Do they even go into the weight room?

You don't throw to a lineman being cute on 3 and 1 when you have Henry. Henry ran like a little girl today. On 4-1 he is so weak he can't even fall forward knowing he needed 1 yard. On the two point conversation, goes down instantly after being two hand touched. On one yard plays put someone else in there who will actually run for 1 yard and not try every play to go for a homerun...

Henry had the 4th and 1 run.

You want to bet Henry gets that 2 PT conversion if the game was Brown 21 Titans 16? I'm pretty sure Henry was baffled as to why they were even going for 2 at that point.

You make it like Henry lost the game. This game falls solely on the defense and you know it.

His scheme is just way too conservative, even more conservative than Pees, and he has shown little ability to adjust either in game or on a week to week basis. Letting teams move the ball down the field at will requires the Titans offense to be perfect as the offense is simply not on the field. The Browns had the ball for over 36 minutes and this type of lopsided TOP has not been uncommon at all.

Vrabel, or his puppy dog Bowen, are simply not qualified to call defensive plays or create a defensive gameplan.

A lot of posters thought Vrabel not hiring a DC would be a problem in the off season and it has come to fruition. For an offense as good as the Titans to be wasted with a defense as historically bad as this one is such a shame.

The fact is, this team is nowhere near as good as some people believe when the Titans defense is that bad.

The Defensive Scheme along with no pass rush is the problem.3rd and forever they play soft zone with the middle of the field wide open. Players like Evans and Byard are good players but are put in positions they are not comfortable with.

Henry had the 4th and 1 run.

You want to bet Henry gets that 2 PT conversion if the game was Brown 21 Titans 16? I'm pretty sure Henry was baffled as to why they were even going for 2 at that point.

You make it like Henry lost the game. This game falls solely on the defense and you know it.
Just ignore that guy. Somebody’s troll account.

I don't know, that loss to the Chiefs in the AFC Champ game after owning the Ravens and the Pats last season was pretty bad.
Obviously but no one had the Titans in that game.

Coming off back-to-back wins over quality teams, they let the Brown hang 38 points in ONE half. That's beyond pathetic.

Obviously but no one had the Titans in that game.

Coming off back-to-back wins over quality teams, they let the Brown hang 38 points in ONE half. That's beyond pathetic.
The all too familiar result anytime we are the favorite or in position to assert ourselves. It’s really beyond embarrassing at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back