Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously but no one had the Titans in that game.

Coming off back-to-back wins over quality teams, they let the Brown hang 38 points in ONE half. That's beyond pathetic.

sadly, I went to this game. Left at halftime so I could make it home by dark. Reminded me of the thrashing I witnessed at the hands of the Pats 59-0.

it looked worse in person. Browns receivers 3 yards wide open.

sadly, I went to this game. Left at halftime so I could make it home by dark. Reminded me of the thrashing I witnessed at the hands of the Pats 59-0.

I’m sorry you had to witness this game in person. Frustrating to say the least due to the inconsistent performance by this team week in and week out. Today was bad and I do remember that 59-0 blowout but that didn’t feel as bad as today did. Today we should have come in with swagger from the colts win but we played typical titans football and layed an egg.

Damn man that sucks. This game quickly reminded me of the bengals game.

1. Steelers 11-0
2. Chiefs 10-1
3. Browns 9-3
4. Titans 8-4
4. Colts 8-4
4. Bills 8-4
4. Dolphins 8-4
-
8. Raiders 7-5
9. Ravens 6-5
10. Patriots 6-6

We're basically one loss from being outside of the playoffs. Playoffs are NOT a lock. There could easily be a 10-6 team left out of the playoffs.

Titans have the tie breaker over every one of those 8-4 teams right now. There are way more possible ways in than out, which is my point.

Team was competitive last season with that defense... now it is literally losing us games - potentially the season.

That's a huge drop.

They lost 7 last year if I’m right... We have lost 4 games out of 12. FOUR!!!!! You make it sound like we are 6-6. Man you guys freak out after a loss, Where is the huge drop in losses? They aren’t losing 7 games this year.

They lost 7 last year if I’m right... We have lost 4 games out of 12. FOUR!!!!! You make it sound like we are 6-6. Man you guys freak out after a loss, Where is the huge drop in losses? They aren’t losing 7 games this year.
Give it time and 4 of the games last year were during the first six games of the awful offense.

When are we going to get a 1st half defense? Give up 38 1st half points and only 3 in the 2nd. smh
Defense had little to do with that. Browns took their foot off the gas like the Titans did last week against the Colts.

When the Browns needed to kill clock, they did so. They had a 7 min drive in the Fourth Quarter

It’s actually almost impossible for them not to make the playoffs. They would have to lose out. That isn’t happening. You would have said they were 1 and done last seasons too. So chill. Defense sucks. This isn’t new. This Titans team shouldn’t be deferring kickoff. They should take the ball first and set the tone on offense,

Not even close to true. “Almost impossible” but yet playoff percentages are only 85% currently and literally one week away from being on the outside looking in again.

You called people haters for saying we weren’t sold on them winning 11 games this year and the browns were trash. Now you gotta eat your crow.

This titans team can beat anyone but they can lose to anyone. And the team is way too inconsistent.

Not even close to true. “Almost impossible” but yet playoff percentages are only 85% currently and literally one week away from being on the outside looking in again.

You called people haters for saying we weren’t sold on them winning 11 games this year and the browns were trash. Now you gotta eat your crow.

This titans team can beat anyone but they can lose to anyone. And the team is way too inconsistent.

I’m here and have been eating that crow since 3:30.

I’m here and eating my crow. Been eating all day. I was wrong today. But you must now admit you are wrong. There is no combination next week that can knock the Titans out of the playoffs. Even with a loss to the Jags and a win by the Colts. It takes 2 losses and other things to happen. It’s not as simple as 1 week away from being out.

Very disappointing to wake up to. Glad I didn't watch, I wouldn't have been watching the second half anyway.

This D is going to kill the season without a doubt. The third down conversions allowed is still really, really bad. Thanks to a couple games, it looks better than it should.

Sucks Henry couldn't be more of the game.

Titans also tried very hard to continue giving the ball away all day. That was a new trick as they've been pretty good about TO all year.

They need to move on quick and take care of business. 3/4 games left, the Titans are still going to be favorites. Beat Jax and Hou, division should still be ours.

currently, I like the playoff setup as we would get this rematch. I think the Titans take care of the ball better, they win.

1-3 vs the afc north. Ironically before the season kicked off I had them going 3-1 losing to the ratbirds.

This next game against Jax is going to be nerve wrecking ...

Shame what happened in Texans game they had the colts beat. I still think we should win the division and we had chances today to come back and win this one. We were not ready to play and our defense is awful, if adoree does not return and we do not blitz we are done. The jags are no joke they are playing hard every week
Yea the texans almost had us due to frank reich questionable play calling. I was surprised the browns jumped out like that on you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back