Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!
If Willis starts next week he'll wind up on IR and the Titans will get curb-stomped again.

He's nowhere NEAR ready to start in the NFL.
Maybe we tank to get Bryce Young! I can then wear my old Young jersey and we get trade capital out of Malik and Tammy! Lol

Why wait? They should have been fired long ago. That’s why the Titans have never won a Super Bowl. They drag everything out and miss opportunities.
They do love squandering opportunities.

#1 seed action
2000 PR or KR TD, INT TD, blocked FG TD = loss
2008 crumpler, fisher, Collins, refs, dirty ratbirds = loss
2021 3 INT by the T man = loss

Just cannot handle success and finds ways to squander they’re best opportunities.

#1 seed action

Just cannot handle success and finds ways to squander they’re best opportunities.
Pain

Hopefully the Titans learned a lesson with Henry and CJ2K. Never pay a RB a second huge contract. Most RB’s don’t last long no matter how good they are.

Other teams make an attempt to actually win and fans can smell a victory coming.
Our team makes it's fans smell a defeat a mile away.

I hate to harp on the negative, but this is the first time in a post-game presser I've ever heard Vrable not really make sense. Just defeated.

Also -- TD just laid the hammer. And Vrabel didn't respond well...

#1 seed action

That list would be even longer if you include all of the failures of the Oilers, especially in the early 90's. Want to talk about shooting yourself in the foot, just watch those teams (I did).

Forum is dead jeff, over ran with fans that know better than pros. Yes our oline sucks, yes our dbs suck and yes the play calling sucks. But yall gotta me kidding with all this nonsense. Henry is cooked? Tanny is bottom half? Our wrs suck? Cmon, did you watch the game? We played against the best team in the league and we have wooped them the past few games we've played. They were going all out and we weren't. I think titansareprettygood.com is a good name to switch to, lol and get all these over reacting fools outta here. We had a good place to talk years ago, but all those cats are gone and now I'm gone too. Good bye gotitans.com. been a good 10-15 years, but bye bye bye

At what point is there actually an investigation into all the freaking injuries?

probably the same time Downing is actually held responsible for his worthlessness.

Forum is dead jeff, over ran with fans that know better than pros. Yes our oline sucks, yes our dbs suck and yes the play calling sucks. But yall gotta me kidding with all this nonsense. Henry is cooked? Tanny is bottom half? Our wrs suck? Cmon, did you watch the game? We played against the best team in the league and we have wooped them the past few games we've played. They were going all out and we weren't. I think titansareprettygood.com is a good name to switch to, lol and get all these over reacting fools outta here. We had a good place to talk years ago, but all those cats are gone and now I'm gone too. Good bye gotitans.com. been a good 10-15 years, but bye bye bye

21b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back