Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my first true heartbreak was after they dropped to 2-14. I started watching the oilers late 80’s really only seeing a competitive team capable of winning it. At 2-14, it was like, WTH do I do now? Will this team ever be good again?

Too many years later and zero Lombardi’s, I wonder why I love punishment so much.

Feel very similarly myself. At this point in my life, I have little hope this franchise hoists a Lombardi in my lifetime, but there is still just enough to keep watching.

I really can't picture Derrick breaking one ever again with the way he runs now. Yeah he's always been a steam-builder, but this is different. Can't be denied.

Lewan and Henry are done, and there's really nothing that can be done to salvage losses that massive, especially when you already lost AJ.

Feel very similarly myself. At this point in my life, I have little hope this franchise hoists a Lombardi in my lifetime, but there is still just enough to keep watching.
Sometimes it really sucks.

I hope I have a lot of years left, at the current rate, I’m gonna need every damn one to see Nashville (or this franchise) bring a Lombardi home.

I really can't picture Derrick breaking one ever again with the way he runs now. Yeah he's always been a steam-builder, but this is different. Can't be denied.

Lewan and Henry are done, and there's really nothing that can be done to salvage losses that massive, especially when you already lost AJ.
Homie is straight up running in quick sand

Just realized only 1 of JRob’s first 7 first round picks are gonna make it to a 2nd contract. That’s really bad by anyone’s standards and has a lot to do with the lack of talent on this team currently.

12-5 with 6 games won by 3 or less is not impressive, last year was not a dominant team
Yup. We were one of the weakest #1 seeds of all time. We somehow managed a negative point differential and somehow got the #1 seed still lmao

*Edit* we actually had a positive point differential it just was not very good. My mistake.

There are so many issues right now but part of the problem offensively is we play with such a fine margin margin of error - all our scoring drives generally take 6+ mins with run, run, pass etc. No explosive plays. You throw in more injuries, no AJB and now turnovers creeping in etc and you are in a world of pain.

There are so many issues right now but part of the problem offensively is we play with such a fine margin margin of error - all our scoring drives generally take 6+ mins with run, run, pass etc. No explosive plays. You throw in more injuries, no AJB and now turnovers creeping in etc and you are in a world of pain.
Yup. Not having a game breaker is killing us. Henry ain't it anymore. Ajb gone. Burks hasnt shown that ability yet. We have to have some of the least explosive weapons in the NFL right now.

We suck at all three phases of football right now. On punts we should just send a extra player for the block and not even have a returner. Three muffs in two games.
Teams can stack the box because Henry is not the same and he have no WR that a team is scared of.
Plus we only gave up three runs of over 20 yards last year. We have gave that up already.
This is the 09 season all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back