Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 1 wasn't any kind of blow up from Julio. He got caught up blocking and basically retaliated after the whistle. It was early in the game, so I doubt that had anything to do with targets. Then he got mad at himself when he dropped balls.

Game 2 he balled out.

Game 3 he got less targets, but we won and we saw no blow up.

Except that coach pulled him out of two games and called him out for dumb shiot, literally, to the press. All is quiet on the front if you completely ignore all of that.

Next thing you know PhiSlammaJamma will claim he has “sources”.

Who was the other clown who said Julio isn’t a team guy after Arizona game? Said he would quit on the team. Then went quiet after the Seattle game.

“My Uber driver drove Julio’s mom to the airport after the game and he said Julio was demanding more targets and is pissed at Vrabel”.

He had 4 targets. He was getting 11 in Atlanta. How would you feel? He's demanding a ball that will never come. Two times now he let it boil over and impact his play. There's already fallout. And there's only so much Vrabel will tolerate.

Presumably, he'd have ended up with more than 4 if he hadn't missed half the game...

It’s nice to see the Titans take care of business against a divisional opponent early on instead of breathing life into them by laying an egg! The way the turnovers were happening I was worried but thankful they pulled through. And it’s even sweeter that the Colts are 0-3!!

PTSD.

Hospitalized, splitting up blood, bruised lungs and I bet the doctors are keeping him positive by saying “hey, all this stuff is wrong, but at least you didn’t get thrown into another dimension by Henry again.”
Maybe the injuries are from re-entry from Henry's stiffarm

Except that coach pulled him out of two games and called him out for dumb shiot, literally, to the press. All is quiet on the front if you completely ignore all of that.

You are seeing what you want to see, All IS literally quiet.

All Vrabel did was tell the Colts y’all suck and we can beat you playing like crap and without AJ and Julio.

Vrabel said clearly in his presser that Julio was hurt and they held him out because it is a 17 game season.

All Vrabel did was tell the Colts y’all suck and we can beat you playing like crap and without AJ and Julio.

Vrabel said clearly in his presser that Julio was hurt and they held him out because it is a 17 game season.

And he specifically said there were no issues regarding effort and that Julio has been great, played hard and physical and he had no complaints.

It wasn't load management. Term isn't even used in the NFL. And if it was, that would have been predetermined before the game. You would have seen it in all three games. Load management is predetermined by the medical staff. And there's no way you pull him in a 14-13 divisional game in the 4th. That'd be a first ever. If we has injured, or under load management, he has to be listed either before the game, or if injured during the game, they have to tell the NFL he is questionable to return. Neither happened. Right? Did we break the NFL rules, or did he get pulled because he wasn't doing his job. The evidence all leans one way. And that is why the NFL talking heads are buzzing about what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't load management. Term isn't even used in the NFL. And if it was, that would have been predetermined before the game. You would have seen it in all three games. Load management is predetermined by the medical staff. And there's no way you pull him in a 14-13 divisional game in the 4th. That'd be a first ever. If we has injured, or under load management, he has to be listed either before the game, or if injured during the game, they have to tell the NFL he is questionable to return. Neither happened. Right? Did we break the rules, or did he get pulled because he wasn't doing his job. The evidence all leans one way. And that is why the nfl talking heads are buzzing about what is going on.

HUH? WTF are you talking about??

So Vrabel lied? In his presser he clearly stated Julio got banged up during the game and they held him out because it’s a long season.

What evidence. Please post something OTHER than your opinion or spin on what happened.

I watch most NFL shows and I’ve seen no one talking about this but YOU. Where is all this BUZZ? Post it.

Mike Vrabel has no issues with Julio Jones' performance - ProFootballTalk

Just for reference….

Julio played 50 of 64 snaps against the Cards. He played 66 of 88 snaps against the Seahaws. He get pulled for Westbrook-Ikhine in the red zone while the team was trying to tie the game.

Yeah, he played less snaps against the Colts (34 of 68), but I don't think that means much.

HUH? WTF are you talking about??

So Vrabel lied? In his presser he clearly stated Julio got banged up during the game and they held him out because it’s a long season.

What evidence. Please post something OTHER than your opinion or spin on what happened.

I watch most NFL shows and I’ve seen no one talking about this but YOU. Where is all this BUZZ? Post it.

Mike Vrabel has no issues with Julio Jones' performance - ProFootballTalk

Just for reference….

Again, Jones was never listed on any injury report before, or during the game per the rules of the NFL. So what happened? If Vrabel is telling the truth he broke the rules right? You can only reach one conclusion.

Again, Jones was never listed on any injury report before, or during the game per the rules of the NFL. So what happened? If Vrabel is telling the truth he broke the rules right? You can only reach one conclusion.

Ok.. so you say Vrabel is lying. Gotcha.

Please post all that BUZZ you keep talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back