Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Julio thing is only going to fester, but it's really his fault for picking the wrong team. His ceiling was reaching Davis' numbers as the #2. But his floor was really low because we are a running team, and he's on it. And I mean he is on the floor right now. Frankly, he picked the wrong team if he wanted targets. It's just a numbers game.

The Julio thing is only going to fester, but it's really his fault for picking the wrong team. His ceiling was reaching Davis' numbers as the #2. But his floor was really low because we are a running team, and he's on it. And I mean he is on the floor right now. Frankly, he picked the wrong team if he wanted targets. It's just a numbers game.

WTF are you talking about? You've been nothing but negative today.

Did your wife dump you today?

I told ya’ll we would curb stomp these ponies!!!!
I told ya’ll we are Super Bowl contenders!!!! I told ya’ll Indianapolis women are ugly!!!!!!! No one will stop the Titans!!!!!!!!

The Julio thing is only going to fester, but it's really his fault for picking the wrong team. His ceiling was reaching Davis' numbers as the #2. But his floor was really low because we are a running team, and he's on it. And I mean he is on the floor right now. Frankly, he picked the wrong team if he wanted targets. It's just numbers game.

He found the right team this guy just wants to win! Team first guy all the way. I do not understand why he wasn't out there in 4th quarter but he had 2 huge catches today and was great at Seattle

Ugly game. We aren't good enough to survive -3 turnovers often, but we were today.

Receiver health is concerning. Is Julio hurt? We need Reynolds and or brown to get right. Thankfully against the jets, next week shouldn't be an issue.

Defense looked good, albeit against a hobbled ginger.

Tannehill is a warrior with those runs, although that first pick was the dumbest throw I've ever seen him make.

Bottom line... Colts and Jags are 0-3, texans are a dumpster fire, and we're alone in first. Let's run away and hide.

The chiefs losing was very nice too.

WTF are you talking about? You've been nothing but negative today.

Did your wife dump you today?

Truth is the truth. One game. Throws a fit. Disciplined. Now two. Throws a fit. Disciplined. That's a problem. It's one thing to want the ball, it's an entirely another to put himself first over the team, not once, but twice now.

Truth is the truth. One game. Throws a fit. Disciplined. Now two. Throws a fit. Disciplined. That's a problem. It's one thing to want the ball, it's an entirely another to put himself first over the team, not once, but twice now.
I’d like to see the basis for these claims.
Outside of showing frustration during a beat down in ARZ, in which he contributed to some dropped balls, I haven’t seen nor heard anything to support what you are saying Julio Jones is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back