Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Julio thing is only going to fester, but it's really his fault for picking the wrong team. His ceiling was reaching Davis' numbers as the #2. But his floor was really low because we are a running team, and he's on it. And I mean he is on the floor right now. Frankly, he picked the wrong team if he wanted targets. It's just a numbers game.

Huh? He was getting targets before he was pulled so I don’t understand your comment.

Indianapolis should be giving the ball to Taylor as much as we do Henry. I think I'd fire the HC unless he makes him the focus of the offense.

Taylor was doing work on us up the middle. Really not sure why they didn't feed him more up the middle.
They are committed to RB by committee. As much as I can complain about the lack of creativity of our OCs in recent years, they never stop giving the ball to Henry. Which almost always proves to be the right strategy.

They are committed to RB by committee. As much as I can complain about the lack of creativity of our OCs in recent years, they never stop giving the ball to Henry. Which almost always proves to be the right strategy.

Colts will need to understand that Taylor is a beast and is an every down RB.

Taylor with Hines as their change of pace back should be enough to set the stage.

The defense is playing like they have a lot to prove and I'm very glad to see it. Don't know what the 3rd down percentage given up is, but they are off to a pretty good start in that dept.

Huh? He was getting targets before he was pulled so I don’t understand your comment.

He had 4 targets. He was getting 11 in Atlanta. How would you feel? He's demanding a ball that will never come. Two times now he let it boil over and impact his play. There's already fallout. And there's only so much Vrabel will tolerate.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had 4 targets. He was getting 11 in Atlanta. How would you feel? He's demanding a ball that will never come. Two times now he let it boil over and impact his play. There's already fallout. And there's only so much Vrabel will tolerate.
Proof? Nothing has been shown about these “demands”.

And 11 is inflated albeit he did reach that number 1 season and his target numbers are currently lower at 6. His real avg in Atl was appx 9.

The more likely scenario is it is a 17 game season. He is 32 years old. Got dinged up yesterday. they are managing his snaps. He knew exactly what he was coming to when he came here. There is NOTHING out there to back up your speculation. If you have inside info to the contrary then say that. Otherwise you are speculating.

The more likely scenario is it is a 17 game season. He is 32 years old. Got dinged up yesterday. they are managing his snaps. He knew exactly what he was coming to when he came here. There is NOTHING out there to back up your speculation. If you have inside info to the contrary then say that. Otherwise you are speculating.

Except that coach pulled him out of two games and called him out for dumb shiot, literally, to the press. All is quiet on the front if you completely ignore all of that.

Except that coach pulled him out of two games and called him out for dumb shiot, literally, to the press. All is quiet on the front if you completely ignore all of that.
If this is a troll job, you got me but,

Pulled in 2 games?
I assume you mean ARZ where he was still playing in the 4th qtr.

Vrabel didn’t call him out for “dumb s**t” either. Vrabel didn’t really say anything.

You may very well be correct, just nothing shown backs that up.

It sounds as if you’re assuming a lot. Do you have proof Julio was “demanding” more targets than he was given? You’re automatically laying blame on a player for Vrabel’s cryptic responses to reporters. Which he literally does all the time, about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back