Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled on another "Football-stition".
@Titanup1982 has to remain standing during the entire Game every game. He is one of the reasons we won this game , without AJ and Julio and Firsker and Reynolds.

Yup, we tend to always play better when I stand up.

Crazy to think we were missing WR #1, WR #2, WR #3 and TE #1.. That's insane.

I was at the game and didn’t notice Julio and AJ…what happened? Did they get pulled?

How was the atmosphere, Jessica?

I know we were up at the half, but it felt like we were losing. This game was just weird all around. Now I see why Vrabel went for the 2 point conversion, because it just felt like this game was never out of reach.

How was the atmosphere, Jessica?

I know we were up at the half, but it felt like we were losing. This game was just weird all around. Now I see why Vrabel went for the 2 point conversion, because it just felt like this game was never out of reach.

It was actually pretty great. I think we were loud at the right times, and the crowd seemed engaged. There were a lot of Colts fans, per usual. It definitely never felt out of reach for them. One weird observation — the penalties that kept our D on the field were inaudible at the stadium. Just the “first down” results. Which made it seem closer than it was because it extended crucial drives for them.

I was at the game and didn’t notice Julio and AJ…what happened? Did they get pulled?

I found this....
Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel was vague on why star receiver Julio Jones didn't finish Sunday's 25-16 victory over the Indianapolis Colts, saying that it was for management reasons.

When asked whether Jones was hurt, Vrabel did not directly answer the question.

"Just trying to manage where he's at, and the type of game the end of the game would be," Vrabel said of Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back