Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Since the Jets are one of the worse teams in the league there is a good chance the Titans lose.

If history has taught us anything, when a team sucks really bad they still can beat the Titans.

PLANECRASH1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the Jets are one of the worse teams in the league there is a good chance the Titans lose.

If history has taught us anything, when a team sucks really bad they still can beat the Titans.

Boooooooooooooooooo shut your mouth.
Nah your probably right though

I’m not worried at all. The Jets are straight trash. The score will be really lopsided!!! I will give my score prediction later this week but this game will be a snooze fest!!!!!

How do athletes in top physical condition strain anything??

Broken bones, ACLs, concussions I understand but muscle strains?

And don't blame Covid!

How do athletes in top physical condition strain anything??

Broken bones, ACLs, concussions I understand but muscle strains?

And don't blame Covid!

Wide receivers are like race horses....fast and powerful but rather fragile. Thankfully, we don't put down wide receivers when they come up lame.

Titans 32 Jets 6.

This one should be easy. The fact that Darnold is having a career year just 3 games removed from changing zip codes, is clue enough the Jets have more problems than just talent. It will be the King Henry show. Slice 'em up.

Yeah it looks like the Titans may opt to rest AJ for a few weeks with Jets n Jags coming up ... seems like a real possibility.
If we bench multiple starters because we think we have automatic wins, and we end up losing, we deserve it

Titans have proved they can lose to anyone, there's no room for our coaches to sit 3 starters because of the opponent

Jets stopped perfection at 10-0.
fishface 'took a dive' into practice... I believe he lost that one on purpose & players understood its fine to lose in Tennessee... took a decade to recover

Crow News: November 2008

'Well, yesterday we started practice with the usual warm ups and stretching. As we were doing that, someone pointed out what looked like a big sail or something like that in the sky and it was coming our way. Before too long everyone at practice was looking up in the sky as it was coming closer. It turned out to be someone in a parachute that was coming right towards us. Sure enough, the guy coming down in the parachute made his landing right in the middle of the practice field, followed by another and another. Finally, the last one started coming in. There were two people on the parachute and they were coming down really fast and it was really windy out. Someone yelled, “Hey, that’s Coach!” and sure enough it was Coach Fisher skydiving into practice. So they swerved and almost ran smack into the water jugs on the sideline but they curved around and landed. Everybody was cheering and going wild. Coach Fisher then landed and jumped up and yelled, “Alright, let’s practice!”'

only reference I could find on the interwebs

fishface 'took a dive' into practice... I believe he lost that one on purpose & players understood its fine to lose in Tennessee... took a decade to recover

Crow News: November 2008

'Well, yesterday we started practice with the usual warm ups and stretching. As we were doing that, someone pointed out what looked like a big sail or something like that in the sky and it was coming our way. Before too long everyone at practice was looking up in the sky as it was coming closer. It turned out to be someone in a parachute that was coming right towards us. Sure enough, the guy coming down in the parachute made his landing right in the middle of the practice field, followed by another and another. Finally, the last one started coming in. There were two people on the parachute and they were coming down really fast and it was really windy out. Someone yelled, “Hey, that’s Coach!” and sure enough it was Coach Fisher skydiving into practice. So they swerved and almost ran smack into the water jugs on the sideline but they curved around and landed. Everybody was cheering and going wild. Coach Fisher then landed and jumped up and yelled, “Alright, let’s practice!”'

only reference I could find on the interwebs
Had no idea about this. I’m sure a detail missed in the report was the strange looking #18 jersey he was wearing. It wasn’t a Kenny Britt jersey either.

Titans 32 Jets 6.

This one should be easy. The fact that Darnold is having a career year just 3 games removed from changing zip codes, is clue enough the Jets have more problems than just talent. It will be the King Henry show. Slice 'em up.

when’s they last time the Titans won a game from start to end in an easy fashion blowout? Rare.

Somehow the Jets keep this close and Titans win by 10 or so. Realist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back