Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These injuries from olb, wr, and even the punter are a great concern. This is still the NFL. And any given sunday, This is a must win for us, we should win but I am very worried that this sunday is a huge trap, as we sit to many players!

21 personnel

if I understand McGinnis correctly

2 TEs 1 WR....

test them deep if T17 sees M2M burn them underneath in zone... when not running PA that is

I see another 30 FD 75 play day from the O

zero TOs mean a Titan blowout IMO

can probably still win being -1 on TOs

winning at -3, like last week, is NOT normal in the NFL
shows how dominate Titans were in basically everything except taking care of the rock. Always take care of the rock

iu
What's M2M and how do you do that spoiler thingy?

Man, the injury bug is hitting hard already this season.

Love AJ Brown but it seems he comes up hobbled after every catch. I just don't see him lasting long term at this rate.

I have some confidence in the other WRs. Tanny likes to spread the ball around anyway.

Of course there's Henry... Love that he's getting the ball in the passing game this season. Of course he'll get his touches also. Probably ride DH to victory once again.

No it doesn’t.[/
This game worries me, wouldn't be shocked if we lost.

The Jets have played the Patriots, Panthers, and Broncos, three teams with really good defenses. Playing our defense will be a welcome change for them.

The Jets also have a decent run D. And since we might not have any WRs to throw to, Henry could be contained.

They don’t really have a decent run defense or at minimum we don’t know. They gave up 4.7 yards a carry to Christian Mac and the Patriots and Broncos have crap running games.

If the Titans don’t beat themselves they win going away.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a rotation of NWI, Reynolds and Johnson as our outside receivers and numerous 2 TE sets with Firkser and Pruitt.

We had better be worried about who is on the first team not special teams! We keep having guys lay out sunday and in this league any given sunday, you can lose to anybody! Yes we should win the next 2 games but nothing in this league is guaranteed

We have literally lost games because of special teams lol

This game worries me, wouldn't be shocked if we lost.

The Jets have played the Patriots, Panthers, and Broncos, three teams with really good defenses. Playing our defense will be a welcome change for them.

The Jets also have a decent run D. And since we might not have any WRs to throw to, Henry could be contained.

Our defense has looked pretty good against some pretty good offenses so far this year. Given up some big plays but overall I’d say the defense has been at least average. And that’s against 2 of the better teams in the NFL. Colts offense isn’t horrible either.

Broncos have played the easiest schedule in the league (literally zero combined wins from their opponents). That defense isn’t as good as it looks. Same with the Patriots and the Panthers. Patriots and Panthers defense will be exposed this week.

That being said our pass rush should have a good day because that’s been the Jets biggest issue. If we can’t pressure Zach Wilson we have problems. Our pressure has been good so far this year so I’m expecting a great game from our DL.

-Henry does what he does and goes off for 120 yards but they lighten his workload and he has less than 20 carries.
-Tanny has a solid but not special game. Something like 240 yards and a TD
-Marcus Johnson comes in and shows why he was talked about so much at camp.
-McMath has his first catch and it’s for 20+ yards
-Deffense continues to show that they are much better than last year at getting after the QB
-Titans win by 7-9

Our defense has looked pretty good against some pretty good offenses so far this year. Given up some big plays but overall I’d say the defense has been at least average. And that’s against 2 of the better teams in the NFL. Colts offense isn’t horrible either.

Broncos have played the easiest schedule in the league (literally zero combined wins from their opponents). That defense isn’t as good as it looks. Same with the Patriots and the Panthers. Patriots and Panthers defense will be exposed this week.

That being said our pass rush should have a good day because that’s been the Jets biggest issue. If we can’t pressure Zach Wilson we have problems. Our pressure has been good so far this year so I’m expecting a great game from our DL.
Team sacks are 10-12th in the league and it seems someone is near the QB almost every play this season. Much improved pass rush even if it isn't glaring stat wise.

Been a few busted coverages here and there and some big plays against the secondary where they were in position but just didn't make the play or a great throw/catch. They look much improved also...just need to tighten up a bit on the big plays/blown coverages.

Team sacks are 10-12th in the league and it seems someone is near the QB almost every play this season. Much improved pass rush even if it isn't glaring stat wise.

Been a few busted coverages here and there and some big plays against the secondary where they were in position but just didn't make the play or a great throw/catch. They look much improved also...just need to tighten up a bit on the big plays/blown coverages.

Yeah and we’ve played Murray and Wilson who are mobile QB’s. The sacks will come I believe. Still much better than last season.

As crazy as it may sound, but I actually won't lose any sleep over AJ and Julio not playing on Sunday against the Jets. Reason for, is because I want to see what the rest of our WR's can do without proven BEASTS next to them.

Good chance to see and judge what's hard to do during preseason.

Anxious to see which WR steps up to the plate.

Here's to hoping it's Westbrook-Ikhine.

He wasn't too legit last night, barely beat the hapless Jaguars.

Any QB looked legit against the Titans D last season.

25 of 32 for 348 yards and 2 TDs isn’t legit? Did you even watch the game? Did you not see how he doesn’t panic or get rattled. He is a very good QB.

I could see Henry having a 200 yard day like he is playing the Texans IF our WR's catch what's thrown to them. If we get one dimensional at all, there is a chance this could be last year's Bengals game.

If there's a game where we could come out throwing, this is it. If we fail, the score will just be 0-0. The Jets shouldn't be expecting it, cause they are jaguar dumb, and the box should be loaded. But there' nothing on paper yet that shows our kids are any better than theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back