Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Henry having a 200 yard day like he is playing the Texans IF our WR's catch what's thrown to them. If we get one dimensional at all, there is a chance this could be last year's Bengals game.

.. I don't get this logic

Our top WR's are out. Why would the Jets do anything other than stack the box? Thus making Henry less of a factor..

Why would they do anything else?

No jones, brown, or bud. I'm glad we have decent depth at wr. Our olb though... yikes. No bud, rookie done for the year... need help.

Our WRs will be fine if they just catch what's thrown to them...the OL protects Tannehill...Henry will be Henry

As far as the D...Landry, Fulton, Long, Byard, the Steeler FA forget his name lol will be fine

Just can't think it's an easy win...just take care of business

I’d like to see Long, Brown and Evans on the field at the same time with Landry, Simmons, Autry and Odeniya as our 4 DL…I think that group would be pretty hard to run on and could also generate pressure on the qb

I’d like to see Long, Brown and Evans on the field at the same time with Landry, Simmons, Autry and Odeniya as our 4 DL…I think that group would be pretty hard to run on and could also generate pressure on the qb

Things need to start moving fast for Brown and Evans, because they both maybe gone next year.

Brown needs to prove he can stay healthy and Evans needs to prove he can be versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back