Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bench multiple starters because we think we have automatic wins, and we end up losing, we deserve it

Titans have proved they can lose to anyone, there's no room for our coaches to sit 3 starters because of the opponent

Yeah starting with this Jet game - nothing comes easy for the Titans and they’ll mess around and keep the Jets in this game - whether AJ plays or not

when’s they last time the Titans won a game from start to end in an easy fashion blowout? Rare.

Somehow the Jets keep this close and Titans win by 10 or so. Realist.
Detroit week 15 last year, Jags the week before.

I still think the Jets keep it respectable.
27-13 titans.

sometimes the Titans get on top of tarpkitties and they quite... not always but it does happen

Titans live in their heads anyways

There was a…. Strange feeling I had during the Colts game. It was something I hadn’t felt in years. I had…. Faith in our defense. It was beautiful I tell ya.

in all seriousness, Fulton looks absolutely outstanding. I hope he can stay on the field, and long looks extremely active, if he can stay away from penalties that is.

I’m looking forward to seeing our younger guys on defense develop. Farley could be the game changer. If not, Fulton could emerge as our number one.

IMO they will approach this game like it is as important as any and if we can get out in front you start sitting guys like Julio and Henry. It is actually good that some of the other guys get reps and we have depth at RB and WR (CB as well). I'd be more concerned about the OL holding up and we now have some issues at OLB for depth although they might play more 4 man fronts with Autry as the strong side DE.

If we bench multiple starters because we think we have automatic wins, and we end up losing, we deserve it

Titans have proved they can lose to anyone, there's no room for our coaches to sit 3 starters because of the opponent

They could start Woodside and we would win this game.

When it comes to the Titans playing teams they should beat, especially teams that are hungry for a win, I am never comfortable. Don't take the Jets too lightly, they're not great but we also lost to Cincy last year and were just one of their 4 wins on the season. So don't act like it can't happen.

If AJ is out, Marcus Johnson can't come back, and Firkser is still not able to go, our offense could have trouble.

Like I said after Week 1 loss..every game needs to be taken seriously regardless of the opponent

When do we get Josh Reynolds back?

I totally agree that they have to consider STs play in making the final decisions on the active roster.

Reynolds injury is probably the main thing that has hurt him because he was never able to get the reps that he needed with Tanny during pre-season...so far we have only gotten a negative contribution from Reynolds when he turned up field pre-snap like he was playing in the CFL....I couldn't believe that a seasoned WR would do that...especially when the play was going to the other side of the field.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Batson on the field...seems like he always makes the catch when he is targeted

When it comes to the Titans playing teams they should beat, especially teams that are hungry for a win, I am never comfortable. Don't take the Jets too lightly, they're not great but we also lost to Cincy last year and were just one of their 4 wins on the season. So don't act like it can't happen.

If AJ is out, Marcus Johnson can't come back, and Firkser is still not able to go, our offense could have trouble.

How does Marcus Johnson fit into the equation?

IMO they will approach this game like it is as important as any and if we can get out in front you start sitting guys like Julio and Henry. It is actually good that some of the other guys get reps and we have depth at RB and WR (CB as well). I'd be more concerned about the OL holding up and we now have some issues at OLB for depth although they might play more 4 man fronts with Autry as the strong side DE.
good teams take care of weaker opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back