Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the Titans playing teams they should beat, especially teams that are hungry for a win, I am never comfortable. Don't take the Jets too lightly, they're not great but we also lost to Cincy last year and were just one of their 4 wins on the season. So don't act like it can't happen.

If AJ is out, Marcus Johnson can't come back, and Firkser is still not able to go, our offense could have trouble.

Like we did against the Colts?

When it comes to the Titans playing teams they should beat, especially teams that are hungry for a win, I am never comfortable. Don't take the Jets too lightly, they're not great but we also lost to Cincy last year and were just one of their 4 wins on the season. So don't act like it can't happen.

If AJ is out, Marcus Johnson can't come back, and Firkser is still not able to go, our offense could have trouble.

Except that Joe Burrow is legit and the Titans defense last season was historically bad.

Week 4 before Soxcat starts talking about 4 man fronts...

Not bad.

We have already used a bunch of four man fronts with Autry and Dupree (or his replacement) as the DEs. Watch the games. They can run that more if they are lacking at OLB. Landry has been as much of a DE as he has been an OLB.

We had better be worried about who is on the first team not special teams! We keep having guys lay out sunday and in this league any given sunday, you can lose to anybody! Yes we should win the next 2 games but nothing in this league is guaranteed

Do other teams put that much emphasis on ST's?

Westbrook-Ikine's role should increase more if Reynolds is out again

IF REYNOLDS IS OUT?? AB and JJ look to be out as well - who the hell is going to line up @ WR!?! Jets about to put 10 players in the box and one safety back deep.

This game worries me, wouldn't be shocked if we lost.

The Jets have played the Patriots, Panthers, and Broncos, three teams with really good defenses. Playing our defense will be a welcome change for them.

The Jets also have a decent run D. And since we might not have any WRs to throw to, Henry could be contained.

IF REYNOLDS IS OUT?? AB and JJ look to be out as well - who the hell is going to line up @ WR!?! Jets about to put 10 players in the box and one safety back deep.
First time saying this..I hope Corey Davis has a bad game

Reynolds was a healthy scratch last week so hoping he plays

I can’t imagine any receivers being healthy scratches this week. It better be all hands on deck with it looking like Julio and AJ possibly being out.

We should win this one easily, but as we all know the Titans have a way of giving winless teams their first win.

So let’s hope they come out swinging and let the Jets know early that they don’t stand a chance! Give them no hope, no confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even with us being banged up at WR, we should smoke the jets. They are a bad football team, this team needs start destroying teams that they should and it really should happen each of the next 2 games

21 personnel

if I understand McGinnis correctly

2 TEs 1 WR....

test them deep if T17 sees M2M burn them underneath in zone... when not running PA that is

I see another 30 FD 75 play day from the O

zero TOs mean a Titan blowout IMO

can probably still win being -1 on TOs

winning at -3, like last week, is NOT normal in the NFL
shows how dominate Titans were in basically everything except taking care of the rock. Always take care of the rock

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back