Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is a joke steelers we're 7 for 7 on 3rd down conversions at 1 point. That is fucking unacceptable for any nfl team. Dont give a shit how good our offense is. Yes they keep us relevant in game but God dam they cant pull it out the hat for us every week

I don’t think he called the play knowing Davis and Kelly we’re going to totally whiff.

And we have one timeout with 30-something seconds left. If you run the ball on first down and use the timeout and get caught inbounds on second or third down your basically ****ed.

There was over a minute when Tannehill snapped the ball on the grounding play.

Defense is a joke steelers we're 7 for 7 on 3rd down conversions at 1 point. That is ****ing unacceptable for any nfl team. Dont give a **** how good our offense is. Yes they keep us relevant in game but God dam they cant pull it out the hat for us every week

Alot of those were 3rd and a mile as well.

3rd and +10 on at least three occasions.

This defence is soft.

The entire blame on Gostkowski is ridiculous. It’s like you all forgot what happened the entirety of the rest of the game.
The D. Geez, the D specifically on 3rd downs.

The PR before half, missed key tackle that sprung the returner for 50. Not to mention Beau having snapping issues today and Kern’s decision to throw vice just kicking, he had the room and time.

The OL was not good for most of the game. Watt ate Kelley up all day. This probably played into THills rough 1st half.

On that note, THill and the intentional grounding play was a killer too.

Plenty of room to pass some blame, I didn’t even mention the coaches.

You cannot spot s**tsburgh a 20 pt lead.

The entire blame on Gostkowski is ridiculous. It’s like you all forgot what happened the entirety of the rest of the game.

The PR before half, missed key tackle that sprung the returner for 50. Not to mention Beau having snapping issues today and Kern’s decision to throw vice just kicking, he had the room and time.

The OL was not good for most of the game. Watt ate Kelley up all day. This probably played into THills rough 1st half.

Agree completely , that's why I've been complaining about the special teams screwing us for 2 weeks in a row.

at least we had a chance. judging by the play in the first half it looked like we were going to get blown out. gah we need a more reliable kicker. cant depend on whats his face. first round get a cb. take kicker 2nd round. this loss hurt

I don’t think he called the play knowing Davis and Kelly we’re going to totally whiff.

And we have one timeout with 30-something seconds left. If you run the ball on first down and use the timeout and get caught inbounds on second or third down your basically ****ed.
No you spike it then kick a 30 yard fg. Much easier and less risky. A run there throws the defense off and how tired they were henry may have scored

Oh there's blame to go around including to JRob for hiring a cooked kicker

A lot of this game is on Vrabel and Bowen and the truly terrible play calling in the first half. Week 7 and this looks like one of the worst defenses in franchise history. I've never seen a team give up so many third and longs and play such soft coverage. Adoree isn't fixing this defense and neither will a trade. Until Vrabel brings in a true DC, this is what we will get. Even though they made a game of it, I don't see this team as a serious contender because the defense cannot get off the field.

Gostoskwi should be cut. He is nothing but a liability at this point 5/11 on kicks under 50 is horrific. Not to mention he has missed two XP. This team needs to stop picking up the Patriots cast offs.

A lot of this game is on Vrabel and Bowen and the truly terrible play calling in the first half. Week 7 and this looks like one of the worst defenses in franchise history. I've never seen a team give up so many third and longs and play such soft coverage. Adoree isn't fixing this defense and neither will a trade. Until Vrabel brings in a true DC, this is what we will get. Even though they made a game of it, I don't see this team as a serious contender because the defense cannot get off the field.

Gostoskwi should be cut. He is nothing but a liability at this point 5/11 on kicks under 50 is horrific. Not to mention he has missed two XP. This team needs to stop picking up the Patriots cast offs.
He’s also 5/5 from 50+.

As I said above, certainly not a fan and ready to replace him, but you also don’t just cut him. He’s won the titans more games this year than he’s lost.

He’s also 5/5 from 50+.

As I said above, certainly not a fan and ready to replace him, but you also don’t just cut him. He’s won the titans more games this year than he’s lost.

I get what you are saying, but he's too inconsistent and is unreliable. He almost singlehandly lost the Broncos game and he made things very difficult last week against Houston. He is clearly washed up at this point. Should have just kept Joseph, but Jrob loves himself a patriots cast off

Can’t really complain too much when we should’ve been blown out. Glad we fought back, the team looked awful in the first half, AJ brown brought them a spark. Something needs to be done about the defense. I don’t understand how Gostkowski Can miss shorter kicks but be perfect from 50+

Can’t really complain too much when we should’ve been blown out. Glad we fought back, the team looked awful in the first half, AJ brown brought them a spark. Something needs to be done about the defense. I don’t understand how Gostkowski Can miss shorter kicks but be perfect from 50+
And Arthur Smith cost them by bad play selection in that final drive. Give Henry the ball there on first down on the intentional grounding play and we prolly win the game

I get what you are saying, but he's too inconsistent and is unreliable. He almost singlehandly lost the Broncos game and he made things very difficult last week against Houston. He is clearly washed up at this point. Should have just kept Joseph, but Jrob loves himself a patriots cast off
It’s a low bar, but he has already made more FG at a higher accuracy than the collection of scrubs all last season.
Despite missing a few, he’s actually an upgrade on what we had.
Not sure what Joseph did in the “preseason” or whatever it was called, but he was gone quick.

It’s a low bar, but he has already made more FG at a higher accuracy than the collection of scrubs all last season.
Despite missing a few, he’s actually an upgrade on what we had.
Not sure what Joseph did in the “preseason” or whatever it was called, but he was gone quick.

I get the feeling Jrobs plan was to bring in Gostoskwi once he was healthy all along. He thought the vet would be reliable, but he was wrong. It was a big swing and miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back