Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The play call wasnt the issue. The issue was Kelly and Davis being beat off the line immediately. The only issue i had with Tannenhil on that final drive was taking the deep shot on third down. Titans had plenty of time and timeouts. If there something underneath for a few more yards, he should have taken it. A few yards closer and that game goes to OT

Hated that 3rd and 13 shot down field to CD84.. That's a great play on 2nd and 13, but not on 3rd and 13 with a shaky kicker.

Davis wasn't even remotely open and Tannenhill overthrew him anyways. That is why it stood out for me.

I'm sure Tanny would've looked for anyone in the middle of the field any other day, but Tanny was clearly in panic mode all game long. As well as he should with backup tackles and Dupree and Watt having a field day all day long.

This game should’ve been a blow out, losing sucks but the fact that the team fought back and had a chance to tie the game and force overtime Is huge. We weren’t going to go undefeated! As many holes as we have on defense to come back and only lose by 3 to Pittsburgh is a huge win. Hopefully we figure out how to get the defense especially clowney and Beasley to perform, and we get Jackson back.

Tough one for sure. But on the plus side the titans almost won this game only playing one half of football. Quite the effort to make this one competitive. Could've easily folded

5-1 this year vs 2-4 this time last year, we all know how far we went last year. My point theres a lot of football left to figure out the defensive issues, we just have to hope they do!

Nah. Defense played big in the Broncos and Bills wins.

Defense gave up 370 yards of offense to the Bills. Titans had 2 turnovers and that’s really what made it seem like they played better but Titans gave up a record number of 3rd down conversions that game I think lol they hardly played great that game. Just got turnovers at opportune times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back