Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can respect that except JRob hasn’t won a super bowl and he’s ranked above some who have. Plus that was 2019-20 season. I think he’d get roasted for last years FA moves and draft.
Yes plus it's just someone else's opinion, I'm not knocking him, well not much, but to me he's not great

I guess it depends on how "great" is measured

Roster talent...draft picks...cap space... W-L record...playoff appearances...SB wins?

Just one comment on Belicheck - perhaps even a question... Is won/loss a better gauge of success than “difference makers” drafted? I am asking for any and all opinions on this. What is the greatest metric to judge a GM?

GM’s are paid to acquire talent. Coaches are paid to win. He does both GM and coach so it’s a different argument than others I guess but I didn’t include GB GM because of decisions he’s made via FA and drafting. They’ve won because of 12 not because of their GM acquiring a bunch of talent, in my opinion.

Until Bill can price last year was an anomaly, it looks like TB12 made that team go and clearly they lacked talent when he left which is Bill’s responsibility.

Why is it so hard for you to back up your opinion on this? Lol why even try to discuss this stuff if you aren’t going to actually talk about it?
Because I played this game before I list 10 and then they’ll be a debate on one through 10 and somebody asks me to prove my point on the one through 10. I’ve also stated it is my opinion and it’s fair to judge JRob on his win and loss record. That’s really where I stand just don’t care to debate it piece by piece. I believe he’s just above average.

Because I played this game before I list 10 and then they’ll be a debate on one through 10 and somebody asks me to prove my point on the one through 10. I’ve also stated it is my opinion and it’s fair to judge JRob on his win and loss record. That’s really where I stand just don’t care to debate it piece by piece. I believe he’s just above average.

Then why do you keep commenting? You know it’s going to lead to someone asking you to list out your thoughts.

So what? A broken clock is right twice a day.

Fantastic analysis. That has nothing to do with this though. If every GM could pull a team out of that then the Browns, Jets, Lions, Jags, and others who have sucked for long periods of time have a lot of explaining to do.

Fantastic analysis. That has nothing to do with this though. If every GM could pull a team out of that then the Browns, Jets, Lions, Jags, and others who have sucked for long periods of time have a lot of explaining to do.
No those GMs who don’t get fired.

Then why do you keep commenting? You know it’s going to lead to someone asking you to list out your thoughts.
That’s fair. I comment when it’s obvious he’s made a bad move and some JRob knob slobber comes along to rationalize all great GMs make a bad move. Honestly, that’s the only time I’m compelled to interject some comment to balance the dialogue.

and to be fair, you’ll find numerous posts by me when I think he’s he’s made a really good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back