Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
cows issues much greater than HC...

seriously should have kept him and fixed FO. Until that is functional nothing else gonna work well

No more having to see him chew his gum. I was so annoyed by that, especially when he went for it on 4th down. He tried his best to keep us from getting that #1 seed.

Honestly don't even know how he got the job in the first place. Pretty good resume, but you can just tell that he's not HC material.
to be fair everyone, especially Titans, should have expected cows to go all out with everything they controlled to beat Titans.

I know I did.

Its one of the reasons nfl schedules division games to close out season... even unimportant games are division games.

No more having to see him chew his gum. I was so annoyed by that, especially when he went for it on 4th down. He tried his best to keep us from getting that #1 seed.

Honestly don't even know how he got the job in the first place. Pretty good resume, but you can just tell that he's not HC material.
OMG they killed me when they would put the cameras on him for extended periods of time.

Also, updated the OP.

Texans also fired OC Tim Kelly. Not sure what it was but he did whatever needed to happen for Amendola to be full of piss and vinegar this past Sunday lol

Also:

Aaron Wilson reports that Josh McDaniels, Brian Flores, and Jerod Mayo are top candidates to watch for the Texans as they look to replace David Culley.

Texans also fired OC Tim Kelly. Not sure what it was but he did whatever needed to happen for Amendola to be full of piss and vinegar this past Sunday lol

Also:

Aaron Wilson reports that Josh McDaniels, Brian Flores, and Jerod Mayo are top candidates to watch for the Texans as they look to replace David Culley.

Houston Just can’t get away from those Patriots guys. Killing that franchise. You CANNOT replicate what BB does. Hell even BB can’t replicate it without Brady.

Also:

Tim Kelly was one of the top guys Vrabel wanted for OC after Art left. Texans blocked it. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him join the staff.

Yes he should have been kept longer but not because of his skin color.

David Culley knew what he was walking into though. Probably part of the reason his entire salary was guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back