Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t recovered from being up 2 in the Championship, to have burnt toast lay the ghost. Today, that is going to be righted, and I pray that we face the Chiefs to our first SB championship. That is gold. We need KC to skull everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
makes sense, he’s earned his shot, but even though he has a history there I figured he’d stay away from the dumpster fire team.
I think he’s looking for the opportunity only because I’m not sure which other team may offer it. He’s in a Jax guy so he may be sentimental in some way to see them succeed.

For ownership/fans, I think his name has the best option of giving the few fans left any hope or enjoyment. That may be a totally off statement as they may also hate him for not being a better player while in Jax.

makes sense, he’s earned his shot, but even though he has a history there I figured he’d stay away from the dumpster fire team.
Meyer was a big reason for the Jags struggles this year...he lost the locker room...Leftwich has been working with Brady that means something I would think
PR wise he's a great hire

At the very least it could be the nail in the coffin of him staying in GB. I find it hard to believe they picked Hackett over Eric Bieninmy who has bent them over a few times with Mahomes, Kelce, and Tyreek.
Yep maybe
I don't understand the Bieniemy thing either...Urban Meyer gets a HC job, although that was obviously a big fail, but he got a chance... Leftwich is getting a chance. It's puzzling for sure

Yep maybe
I don't understand the Bieniemy thing either...Urban Meyer gets a HC job, although that was obviously a big fail, but he got a chance... Leftwich is getting a chance. It's puzzling for sure
I mean, we don't know him personally. For all we know he might be a total jackass.

At the very least it could be the nail in the coffin of him staying in GB. I find it hard to believe they picked Hackett over Eric Bieninmy who has bent them over a few times with Mahomes, Kelce, and Tyreek.

They picked Hackett knowing that they now will have a great chance to bring in Rodgers and Adams....Broncos have plenty of cap space...a solid defense...extra draft picks from the Miller trade....and they don't lose anyone of major significance in FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back