Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he should have been kept longer but not because of his skin color.

David Culley knew what he was walking into though. Probably part of the reason his entire salary was guaranteed.

I wasn't referring to his skin colour
I read it as only 2 of the 5 years were guaranteed.

Either way, Culley is getting paid next year to do nothing for the franchise and they still have to fill a HC position I don’t think anyone wants.
Of all the reasons to not want that HC job, impatient ownership may have just been added. That’s a Jax level move if you ask me.

Whoever they hire may have a similar contract situation just to fill the position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, Cullen is getting paid next year to do nothing for the franchise and they still have to fill a HC position I don’t think anyone wants.
Of all the reasons to not want that HC job, impatient ownership may have just been added. That’s a Jax level move if you ask me.

Whoever they hire may have a similar contract situation just to fill the position.

Think the Texans hire Flores to try and persuade Watson to stay. Even though he may end up in a lengthy suspension or jail time.

For all we know Flores may not want to go to an organization that has a former Pats executive running the show.

Money talks. He was hot and heavy for Deshaun Watson trade. Rumors are coming out he did not like Tua and his work ethic.

At this point though the Texans could bring in one of the masseuses to be HC and it might not repair the relationship with their QB lol

Phins dropping hit pieces on Flores. Texans looking at Hines Ward?! Russ Wilson cryptic tweets. It's not even the offseason yet and it's wild out here

Wonder why the Titans coordinators haven’t gotten a single request to be interviewed with those stats they have put up this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back