Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely needs to be kicked out. Anyone who abandons their team or clearly isn't trying should automatically be kicked out.

I say give new guy the first pick and we all chip in his portion of the "dues". That should be enough to get someone. We'd just need to do our best to make sure that the new person is going to be reliable.

If/when AP comes back his roster really isn't that terrible. I mean, yeah it's bad. But it's not so terrible that I think that roster will never ever have a chance in future years. Newton, Flacco, AP, Olsen, Seattle DEF, and lots of young guys who could turn into something.

Could use one of those QBs as trade bait and land a legitimate playmaker at a skill position.

For the record, panthers idiot is no longer a member of the league. He's been replaced by team "Under Construction" - let's all hope this guy sets his line up.

My best friend took over the team. He's a steelers fan.
You invited a Steelers fan to the GOTITANS Dynasty?

You just killed us all

Hello?
trojanhorse.jpg

Cool. I can't imagine he'll be any worse than pantherguy.

GDit RSB. You ALWAYS outbid my waiver claims.

Might as well start bidding higher.

I have no issue burning through my $300 this early. It's near midseason and the chances of someone emerging from the slim waiver wire we have is slim to none.

Might as well start bidding higher.

I have no issue burning through my $300 this early. It's near midseason and the chances of someone emerging from the slim waiver wire we have is slim to none.
Yeah I agree. At this rate I'll never use my $300. I thought my bid was gonna be high enough though. Oh well, no big deal. I was basically just wanting them as a one-week start against the Jagrags anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back