Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you thought a $300 lifetime waiver budget made sense? Lol okay...

And Panther guy would get replaced the week I play him. I am pretty confident I'll lose to that team this week. This is my team's weakest week of the season.

Can't decide if I should start Sankey or Robinson. I think I'll roll with Sankey.

So you thought a $300 lifetime waiver budget made sense? Lol okay...

And Panther guy would get replaced the week I play him. I am pretty confident I'll lose to that team this week. This is my team's weakest week of the season.

Can't decide if I should start Sankey or Robinson. I think I'll roll with Sankey.
What would make you think that? Does the real life salary cap top off at 124M for life???????????????????????

Exactly

What would make you think that? Does the real life salary cap top off at 124M for life???????????????????????

Exactly

I'm confused because you were the one who seemed to think that the $300 was supposed to last for longer than just this season.

I had it right... So... Yea Idk what you're getting at.

it would be good, it would make it half less fake, like the real NFL allows

You're confusing salary cap and free agent bidding.

First of all you don't have a term nor a salary per player on the team. If we did it would have to have already been in place, there are FF leagues like that.

Second, the free agent system is completely based on a dollar for dollar bid so EVERYONE has a chance at the FA. That's not how the nfl works with FAs. So again that backwards. The team with the worst record is awarded waiver players if they claim the guy.

Obviously we didn't follow exact conditions of the nfl for our game. 300 per year to spend on free agents(waiver claim bids). Nothing more, nothing less. I imagine some of this money will be used during the first week of next year to claim FAs that were dropped and not picked during the draft.

Obviously we didn't follow exact conditions of the nfl for our game. 300 per year to spend on free agents(waiver claim bids). Nothing more, nothing less. I imagine some of this money will be used during the first week of next year to claim FAs that were dropped and not picked during the draft.
Just so I'm understanding you, are you saying our CURRENT allotment of money can be used during the first week of next year to claim FAs?

Also, remind me again how many players we have to cut after the season.

No I'm saying I imagine next years 300 will see more use right after the draft. Well actually, not until after the first week. Because everyone would be a free pick up.

I need to check what our drop list is going to look like again. It's buried in this thread somewhere. I'm pretty sure we are doing a 6 round rookie/free agent draft. And we are upping the keepers to 22/rosters to 26.

So 4 drops most likely.

I'm wondering if there will ever be a week where Keenan Allen gets me more than 2 points.

He has been an absolute bum for me so far.

I'm definitely going to lose if I don't get big performances by Sanders and Dawson tonight. I give up expecting to get more points from Allen. He must be dogging it out there.

I may not even crack 60 points. I have 51.7 with only Arian Foster left to play. Cutler got me 7.8 points and I left Wilson (40.25) on the bench. Jordan Cameron had one catch for 5 yards AGAINST THE JAGS. Jeffery had 9 yards. Matt Bryant got me 1 point. And Brandin Cooks continues to underwhelm. He's really been a disappointment. So has Spiller but at least he finally put me out of my misery today by breaking his collarbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back