Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dropped two games back to back brave. Keep it up!
Im well aware.

Its not how you play in October tho so Im not that upset. I feel like I have a good squad built for the last few weeks (playoff weeks). All of my players are going to be playing week 16 & 17 so they can't screw me that way if I make it to the big game.

I gave up a hundro for him. Figure it's one of the last possible RBs that might get starting number touches.

Hillman looks to fill one gap at least.
I almost blew all my money on Robinson and Brown. Bid $135 on Robinson and was gonna bid the last 113 on Brown but said eff it and just went Robinson. I actually drafted Brown and cut him in week 3 so it's really gonna hurt if he balls out. Who knows how that backfield will split though and Jackson should be back in 4 weeks. I figured Robinson at least has a decent shot at becoming the starter. They are terrible and have a terrible OL but I grabbed him for the long-play rather than immediate need.

I feel good going into the last half of the season if i can go .500 till week 11 i get Josh Gordon and a healthy Calvin Johnson. I will take that as long as Steve Smith stays pissed off I may have a real chance

Bro I started Orton today. :)

I know who you started haha. I thought with how Ryan started he would have a huge day but nope. And of course I bench lafell and he goes off but sucked last week when I started him.

I threw the remote when Watkins scored haha.

It's now Garçon and Williams vs Dez and Bailey tomorrow night with you up 7

I know who you started haha. I thought with how Ryan started he would have a huge day but nope. And of course I bench lafell and he goes off but sucked last week when I started him.

I threw the remote when Watkins scored haha.

It's now Garçon and Williams vs Dez and Bailey tomorrow night with you up 7

Should be really close

That's amazing. I actually scored 185 in another league this weekend. Had Brady, Gronk, Antonio Brown, Charles and Hilton who all had monster games.

Awesome... I score 200 points this week and didn't even put up 80 the two weeks before. So I scored more this week than the last two combined.

Inconsistent asswipes. Also, taking Foles/McCoy/Maclin would've been absolutely genius if it weren't for the fact that McCoy has been a massive letdown.

Btw why the hell did no one pick up Miami D this week? I didn't even put in a claim for them. Got 'em for free.

Awesome... I score 200 points this week and didn't even put up 80 the two weeks before. So I scored more this week than the last two combined.

Inconsistent asswipes. Also, taking Foles/McCoy/Maclin would've been absolutely genius if it weren't for the fact that McCoy has been a massive letdown.

Btw why the hell did no one pick up Miami D this week? I didn't even put in a claim for them. Got 'em for free.

Yeah, thanks for that. That's the second time this season I've scored the 2nd highest points in a week and still lost. I have by far the most points scored in our league and about to have a 4-4 record.

I think I've picked up a curse somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back