Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a bad feeling I'm gonna lose to Under Construction this week. Have Cutler, Julio, and Jeffery all on byes.
Amazingly, Mike Evans had a monster game for me and Jordan Matthews also scored. Got the win against the scrub team.

Seems like Russell Wilson sucks everytime I start him and blows up everytime he's on my bench. Really frustrating.

JCB offered me Alex Smith for Keenan Allen, so I offered him Sankey and Allen for Antonio Brown. That's how I roll.

I actually tried to add my 1st round pick for next season but couldn't figure out how to.

JCB offered me Alex Smith for Keenan Allen, so I offered him Sankey and Allen for Antonio Brown. That's how I roll.

I actually tried to add my 1st round pick for next season but couldn't figure out how to.
You need a QB and I offered you something better than what you have. You don't need Allen

are you interested in Palmer?

Yea I would be interested in him... at the right price. Make me an offer.

You need a QB and I offered you something better than what you have. You don't need Allen

Alex Smith has no upside, and I could pick up a FA every week and have better results. Allen was a future investment. He's been a massive disappointment, but could bounce back after the bye or next season.

Yea I would be interested in him... at the right price. Make me an offer.

Alex Smith has no upside, and I could pick up a FA every week and have better results. Allen was a future investment. He's been a massive disappointment, but could bounce back after the bye or next season.
Give me Allen

We are keeping 20. Adding 2 roster spots after this year. Total 26 next year. The idea was to drop 4 players and have a 6 round rookie/Free agent draft.

Y'all are trading a 10th round which won't be around next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back