Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go outta my way and thank you guys again. This has been a successful and enjoyable league thus far. I really think we have long term possibility.

Kept the lead thanks to garçon being no where to be found.

4-4 normally don't feel this good but look at the landscape? Some tough teams and some luck

Kept the lead thanks to garçon being no where to be found.

4-4 normally don't feel this good but look at the landscape? Some tough teams and some luck

Four of us are sitting at 4-4 right now.

I blew a golden opportunity to be 6-2 the previous two weeks... Should've won at least one of those games.

I'm ready to blow up any minute. No one comes close to me in points scored but I also have the most points scored against me this season. That kind of bad luck (like watching Rooster Illusion drop over 200 on me) can't continue.

Then again, I'm getting absolutely destroyed in a league I've never been out of the top 3 in for the last 7 years, so this may just not be my year.

I'm ready to blow up any minute. No one comes close to me in points scored but I also have the most points scored against me this season. That kind of bad luck (like watching Rooster Illusion drop over 200 on me) can't continue.

Then again, I'm getting absolutely destroyed in a league I've never been out of the top 3 in for the last 7 years, so this may just not be my year.
That's how a couple of my teams were last year. One of my buddies in another league is 3-4 and has the 2nd highest point total. But 3 of his 4 losses came against teams who had their highest points totals of the season against him lol. S*** happens. Fantasy sucks sometimes.

All my teams this year have been a disappointment.

I think I am going to drop my AFCS team next year, and stay out of work leagues. Work leagues are never any fun.

All my teams this year have been a disappointment.

I think I am going to drop my AFCS team next year, and stay out of work leagues. Work leagues are never any fun.
I did 5 this year. It's definitely too much to keep up with. I usually only do 3 but a buddy of mine guilted me into joining his league because he needed another player to make the league go and then I joined this one.

I think I'm gonna drop Titan Cup next year and just do this one and the two I've been in for 10+ years.

I keep it to 3 or under a year. Only did two this year. Gladly. Both money leagues and that makes them much more interesting. Especially when this one is a dynasty league.

I refuse to play unless it is for money from now on.

I will make an exception for the GoTitans league since they finally changed it to a live draft and head to head.

I'm in 8 total leagues this year. 4 are money leagues. Once I eliminate those stupid free leagues I won't have as much to worry about.

8 is too many, but it really doesn't bother me. Usually when I go to bed on Tuesday nights I lay there on my phone making the necessary moves. Never takes more than 15-20 minutes between all leagues. No big deal.

I blew past TST. Easy W.

Idk how he got to 5-3 in the first place. His team is sh*t. I think he just played the lowest scorer every week.

I never should've dropped Eli for Cousins way back. But at that time Eli was awful and Cousins looked good enough to be able to put up good FF numbers. Wish I had Eli now.

For now, Fitzpatrick is my QB. lol I'll probably go week to week on QBs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back