Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up 59-57 right now.

I have Sanders and Dawson left. He has Boldin, Hopkins, and Suisham left. I think I'm done.

Why the **** couldn't one of you other bums play this 0-6 team this week? Looks like a few others would lose to him too.

I have that new guy next..

I finally had a good week for once.. hopefully that luck will continue. My RB corps is really hurt now with Ryan Matthews and Fred Jackson out, and Gore on a bye. Thank God I picked up Lamar Miller late in the draft, dude turned out to be a solid starting RB.

I am losing to Peyton Manning and CJ. Made bad lineup decisions, started Lafell against the jets 2.2 and benched Roddy White who got me 16. Stuck with Oliver and left Vereen on the bench. Not to mention that bum Bernard and his 1.7 points

Down 2 so unless the Texans offense becomes unstoppable tonight and the steelers D loses points I lost

bwhahahahahaha

sweet sweet karma.

seriously though, I left so many points on my bench, you will probably pull this one off.
Your last guy left to play averages 16 points a week, my last guy yet to play averages 15. Im wining by 2 points so far, this is too close for comfort. Last week was enjoyable in those other 2 leagues we're both in.

Your last guy left to play averages 16 points a week, my last guy yet to play averages 15. Im wining by 2 points so far, this is too close for comfort. Last week was enjoyable in those other 2 leagues we're both in.

I'm dominating the other league... If my team stays healthy, I've got this thing won this time around.

How does the IR work? I've never been in a league with one. Once you put a guy on there does he have to stay there a certain amount of time or can you bring him back whenever you want?

How does the IR work? I've never been in a league with one. Once you put a guy on there does he have to stay there a certain amount of time or can you bring him back whenever you want?

Once he is removed from IR you'll have two options:

1. Move him back to your active roster and cut another player

2. Cut him

I have Eifert on IR right now.

Technically, once you move someone to IR I think you can leave them there as long as you want. But to move them off you have to have a spot on your bench for them, which may require you to cut someone.

IR is a great option if used properly.

Anytime a player is considers "out" you can place him on our IR list. (2 max). This allows you to pick up players to cover for his spot that week or weeks he's out. However if you put a player on IR and he's now "active" - you can't put in a waiver request/pick up a FA until you remove him from IR.

It's a nice option to have when you have hurt players or are playing in a dynasty where you don't necessarily want to drop a player who's hurt. You can mix and match IR players anytime you wish as long as they are consider out for the current game. Flux

Considering I need to swing for the fences (or Murray gets hurt soon) - shorting my bid cash at this point doesn't really make any difference to me.
Still have a half season to go, plenty of starters could go down making unknowns emerge. Im saving my $$ for a rainy day, but if you gotta go big now or go home, thats the right play for you.

Still have a half season to go, plenty of starters could go down making unknowns emerge. Im saving my $$ for a rainy day, but if you gotta go big now or go home, thats the right play for you.

Can't get too far behind and I face many of the leading teams on the back 9 of the season. I want to at least make playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back