Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it sounded too good to be true. 6th round pick is still a fair price. I accept again.

You'll probably get a future hall of famer with that pick.

I thought it sounded too good to be true. 6th round pick is still a fair price. I accept again.

You'll probably get a future hall of famer with that pick.

Either way it wasn't going to be a big deal. Palmer isn't likely to start for me this or next year, so the only real value is the remaining games for you.

My team was fucked this week with Forte on bye and Gio hurt. Those two carry my team since I have no stud WR. I hope the Eagles D stays at the top of the league with Foles out and that offense surely to suffer and the D will be on the field more

Hey RSB,

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha
Same thing happened to me last year, except worse. I was desperate at QB (had RG3) and super stacked at WR so I traded Antonio Brown for Michael Vick. Vick then proceeded to get hurt in the first quarter of the first game I had him. Foles came off the bench and the rest is history. Sucked.

Hey RSB,

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha ha

You're laughing at a guy for tearing his ACL and possibly ending his career after he had a chance to make it to the Super Bowl. Weak sh*t, dude.

It's all good. I have faith in Maclin and McCoy to come away with a combined 26 points tonight.

Stupid Brandon Marshall and his garbage time points. Dumb Trestman/Bears having him in there losing 45-0. He gets a garbage time TD and then got hurt.

I knew I should've started Jonathan Stewart over Davante Adams. Ugh. Adams did nothing.

And had I not traded with you, I would've just started Sanchez and been fine. At least I was able to pick him up.

You're laughing at a guy for tearing his ACL and possibly ending his career after he had a chance to make it to the Super Bowl. Weak sh*t, dude.

It's all good. I have faith in Maclin and McCoy to come away with a combined 26 points tonight.

Stupid Brandon Marshall and his garbage time points. Dumb Trestman/Bears having him in there losing 45-0. He gets a garbage time TD and then got hurt.

I knew I should've started Jonathan Stewart over Davante Adams. Ugh. Adams did nothing.

And had I not traded with you, I would've just started Sanchez and been fine. At least I was able to pick him up.

oh I'm not laughing at Palmer, I am laughing at you and your trademark luck.

I will trade RG3 if you happen to be interested in him. I forgot who you have on your roster.

oh I'm not laughing at Palmer, I am laughing at you and your trademark luck.

I will trade RG3 if you happen to be interested in him. I forgot who you have on your roster.

At least you guys recognize the fact that my luck is sh*t.

I'm rolling with Sanchize, baby. If only I had started him over Palmer I would have this week's game wrapped up.

I still trust Maclin and McCoy to get me 26 points.

Once again I will live and die by the Eagles.

RSB luck - when you have worse luck than children in Africa.

So... I went into tonight's game in another league up 111-68. I had no players left. My opponent had Sproles, Matthews, and Gano. I figure worst case scenario both Sproles and Matthews combine for 25 points the whole game. They've combined for 26 points in less than one half.

BS.

Oh... And, of course, I have McCoy and Maclin who are nowhere to be seen.

RSB luck - when you have worse luck than children in Africa.

So... I went into tonight's game in another league up 111-68. I had no players left. My opponent had Sproles, Matthews, and Gano. I figure worst case scenario both Sproles and Matthews combine for 25 points the whole game. They've combined for 26 points in less than one half.

BS.

Oh... And, of course, I have McCoy and Maclin who are nowhere to be seen.

You face me next week pony boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back