Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how many rookies were drafted over odb also

Had him on both my championship teams. I absolutely hate myself for not taking him in dynasty. You definitely got the best value pick with him. I don't even wanna know who I picked (other than Sankey) before him.

He was this year's Josh Gordon... and he's better IMO. Plus he doesn't have the off field concerns... Not that I know of.

I think my biggest mistake in this dynasty league (first time I've done one of these) was focusing way too much attention on the future.

If I had just drafted like I do in normal leagues, I think I would've been better off.

I hope Hyde, Freeman, Sankey, Davante Adams, and Paul Richardson all get more involved next season.

I think my biggest mistake in this dynasty league (first time I've done one of these) was focusing way too much attention on the future.

If I had just drafted like I do in normal leagues, I think I would've been better off.

I hope Hyde, Freeman, Sankey, Davante Adams, and Paul Richardson all get more involved next season.

Well as teams progress for the future, those "future" picks will become more important. Remember, this league in general was all tied up going into the playoffs.

Now that I have access to a computer.....

@Gridiron Gun hope your surgery went/is going well. Better luck next year.

Completly stunned to have made it this year. I was incredibly close to giving up on this team. Just goes to show that you are never out of it until the very end in most cases. Hands down, most fun I've had in FF and hope it is just as exciting next year.

The surgery actually went as well as it could have and the recovery has involved very little pain, so overall it was a very good weekend. I guess I couldn't get greedy and also have a good fantasy weekend. Congratulations Scarecrow and I look forward to doing this again next year.

We are live again!

Roster size was just increased by 2 total and every position given one more maximum you can hold.

Draft order was also updated per the lottery

Also guys I was kinda bored once I got booted from the playoff race. And I think it would be extra cool to keep it competitive til the very end... Introducing.

The toilet bowl

• The six teams that do not advance to the playoffs in each conference will participate in the Toilet Bowl playoffs.
  • The teams in the Toilet Bowl series will be seeded one through six based on overall record, with the number one seed going to the team with the worst record. Tiebreakers will be used if necessary.
  • The top two seeds will receive a first round bye.
  • The Toilet Bowl champion will receive a compensatory pick between rounds one and two.
  • The compensatory pick will be a tradable commodity.
  • We need to vote this in obviously but... I think it'll be a landslide.

You are more worried about keeping this thing locked down than trying to make it fun. I'm vetoing your vote
pick the fish you prefer to be slapped with

hqdefault.jpg

helping the shitty teams doesn't help me, so bad idea

this league is way too tight to be doing favors for the inept.

Damn Obama fans..

Until you wind up not making playoffs....

Remember everyone was in besides the couple two win teams until the very end. You act like there's some large talent disparity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back