Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarecrow came back from a losing beginning to getting super hot and winning out. Congrats to that dude

He's eli right now... There were a couple patriots and he just wasn't having it

lol no wonder he is such an uppity bitch now.

Yall should have some recognition for this league, whatever @TitanJeff can setup. Put up the historical winner stuff.

I'd be curious to see what all your rosters are like and make moolah bets on it. I regret not participating although I already would like to drop a league I'm in. Only in 1 dynasty and it definitely made fantasy football 100X more interesting.

lol no wonder he is such an uppity ***** now.

Yall should have some recognition for this league, whatever @TitanJeff can setup. Put up the historical winner stuff.

I'd be curious to see what all your rosters are like and make moolah bets on it.

Only reason Scarecrow even made the playoffs is because my team sh*t the bed and lost to the worst two teams in the league the last couple of weeks... after dropping like 200 points a week before.

That and he has Odell Beckham... so yea, he's in good shape moving forward.

My dynasty team is in shambles already now... really need my young guys to pan out. Chip Kelly killed my team. I put faith in him when I drafted last year... it will be nice not to live and die by the Eagles anymore though.

Who would've thought when I took McCoy, Maclin, and Foles that not a single one of them would be on the Eagles right now??? Way to go, Chip.

At least I won our other money league though.

Only reason Scarecrow even made the playoffs is because my team sh*t the bed and lost to the worst two teams in the league the last couple of weeks... after dropping like 200 points a week before.

That and he has Odell Beckham... so yea, he's in good shape moving forward.

My dynasty team is in shambles already now... really need my young guys to pan out. Chip Kelly killed my team. I put faith in him when I drafted last year... it will be nice not to live and die by the Eagles anymore though.

Who would've thought when I took McCoy, Maclin, and Foles that not a single one of them would be on the Eagles right now??? Way to go, Chip.

At least I won our other money league though.

This is dumb but I've actually won or placed in every Yahoo money league I've done... but I always lose in less $ to friends.

You'll be fine on McCoy but you definitely got shitted on with Maclin and Foles.

This also makes a lot of your offseason posts make more sense lol.

Btw crow, you need to PM me about that second overall pick. Not saying I have insider info about the first pick taken but I have insider info on who's gonna get taken.

I'd be curious to see what all your rosters are like and make moolah bets on it. I regret not participating although I already would like to drop a league I'm in. Only in 1 dynasty and it definitely made fantasy football 100X more interesting.

I'm willing to bet that we will have a spot or two open up. If you are comfortable with that.

Btw crow, you need to PM me about that second overall pick. Not saying I have insider info about the first pick taken but I have insider info on who's gonna get taken.

I'm going to wait for any moves until after the draft.

If Mariota ends up going to the Eagles that guy is going #1 overall no questions asked.

Its difficult because you can't look at the draft and use that as a guide.

nah

I don't even have Lacy or Rivers. However the Lynch pick is looking to be good atleast for another year or two.

I really don't remember but I think my advice was what you said and shit, but I must've made a disclaimer about RG3 cause I root against him like he is VY.

Also guessing this is 1QB. Would agree for a 12 team dynasty but I really think 10 team leagues need to be 2QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back