Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't remember but I think my advice was what you said and ****, but I must've made a disclaimer about RG3 cause I root against him like he is VY.

Also guessing this is 1QB. Would agree for a 12 team dynasty but I really think 10 team leagues need to be 2QB.

yea you made a disclaimer about RG3, QB was a spot I screwed up on but I've got Big Ben.

No one has a flat out awful team with the exception of Under Construction, a good draft will lift that team up though.

Pretty evident from last year the field is level.

This league was built for receivers, its funny looking at all the run heavy teams.

I have questions at tightend and quarterback though, so we will see.

What would you give me for Gronk?

I am willing to fully Chip Kelly my team, so if anyone is interested in anyone, feel free to make an offer.

Are there spots available in this league..? I would love to take one. I've always wanted to do one of these but my friends absolutely hate the idea.

What we really should do is kick thesureofnothing out but that would be on some gunny level of faggetry. This league is tight as hell, I propose worst team each season gets the boot. That's a nice twist of events to be honest, I'm in 3 other non gotitan leagues and the same lousy owners keep showing up for me to beat.

I think everyone that was a part of this last season can attest there were 1 or 2 flukey owners no one would mind seeing gone. Make this league like a game show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back