Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he also have Brady and Manning?

That team isn't horrible.
He is tho

I mean it's fine if he stays, we could all use an easy win in this damn league but he's the weak link

Probably being too hard on TST,,but he kept telling me how wrong I was about Manziel and CJ so now he has some crap coming his way

Just letting everyone know I am still in with this league. Have not been on much since the forum left tapatalk and for whatever reason my phone hates this website.

Just letting everyone know I am still in with this league. Have not been on much since the forum left tapatalk and for whatever reason my phone hates this website.

I almost only post from my phone and have had some major problems time to time. Seems to have gotten better though.

I was thinking about going up to 2, because I didn't think Gurley would go 1, but he is completely off my board now.

I'm pretty sure Fred (under construction) is going gurley now. He has mason. Was his better productive back with AP coming back. If gurley takes the majority of the touches, mason becomes useless. He's kinda stuck.

However with Fisher I believe that's a great Spot for gurley. I just don't like all the extra backs possibly taking reps

lol if I can get @520 to give me a sweet deal for Mettenbackup I might. As it stands now though I already have Russell Wilson. And I'm thinking Mariota's ceiling is probably Russell Wilson anyway.

Yup. Mario is probably RW. Just taller. Going to need to win in a similar fashion I believe.

Play action and smart runs. Suck the defense in and go over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back